No announcement yet.

Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They want him to say the FBI crap so it drags pass mid term elections and the so called blue wave.

Comment

This whole sham is ffffffffffreaking bull hockey!

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
        Man. Sorry if yall already talked about it, but listening on the radio, L Graham gave me chills. Wow. Never knew he had it in him. Did it come off that impassioned on tv???
        Graham was fired up and delivered, It will be a clip that will be going around for a while.

Comment

Sheila's never met a camera she didn't like, but what is she doing here?

Representative Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) shakes the hand of Christine Blasey Ford's lawyer, then casually slips him a white envelope.What's in that envelope?

Comment

Feinstein was handled. It was great to see. When that ****** told Kavenaugh to ask to delay his nomination for an FBI investigation he should have said that's exactly what this political witch hunt wants! To delay until after the election. So obvious it hurts. In my eyes this just opened the curtains to their agenda although most of us already knew it.

Comment

FFFFFFFFF.....

The FBI already said they won't reopen the investigation

Comment

Graham knocked the ball out of the park.

Them quizzing him about his year book was about as sad as anything can get

Comment

I can't stand Graham... but he finally spoke like he had an unpolitical human conscience. I was both surprised and appreciative.

Comment

From what I remember, Trump has a list of SCOTUS candidates that have been verified as conservatives. BK is damaged goods at this point. Right or wrong. My question is, why not just slide to the next candidate on the list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They want him to welcome an FBI investigation? The same FBI that has been exposed for its anit-conservative anti-Trump bias and Clinton collusion? Ummm, no thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                        From what I remember, Trump has a list of SCOTUS candidates that have been verified as conservatives. BK is damaged goods at this point. Right or wrong. My question is, why not just slide to the next candidate on the list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Because that is spineless and it sets a dangerous precedent.

Comment

Originally posted by throwin' darts View Post
                          because that is spineless and it sets a dangerous precedent.
                          this

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                            Because the next candidate will not be confirmed before the election. That is what this entire charade is all about. Delay this past the election. The Dems are hoping to take back the Senate and then control the nomination process going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                              Yep, and they will do same thing to next candidate.
                              Last edited by bps3040; 09-27-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

The republicans need to confirm Kavenaugh now. And when Ginsburg "retires", they need to confirm Amy Barrett.

Comment

Working...
                                X