No announcement yet.

Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She acted stupid and fake. The judge is pizzed!! He went off on the dem’s. Old Feinstein got nervous glad he got smart with her. Hope he slaps kamala Harris in the mouth!!

Go kavanaugh go!

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
      “I’m sorry what’s exculpatory mean?” Haha anyone notice that when Ford was being questioned? SMH how does someone with all this supposed education not know the meaning of that word?!
      Im sure she learned that somewhere along the way.....just cant remember it now.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Oh he will not forget about this, rightfully so... They know it too..
        Knowing this they will stop at nothing to stop this man now..
        He will be the lefts worst nightmare..
        For his sake and the intention of our founders' sake, I certainly hope not. Its thinking like this that has gotten us into this mess to begin with. Partisanship for any SCOTUS justice should never factor into the equation. To quote Ben Sasse:

And thus, a fourth and final point. The solution here is not to try to find judges who will be policy makers. The solution is not to try to turn the Supreme Court into an election battle for TV. The solution is to restore a proper constitutional order with the balance of powers. We need Schoolhouse Rock back. We need a Congress that writes laws and then stands before the people and suffers the consequences and gets to back to our own Mount Vernon, if that’s what the electors decide. We need an executive branch that has a humble view of its job as enforcing the law, not trying to write laws in the Congress’ absence. And, we need a judiciary that tries to apply written laws to facts in cases that are actually before it.

This is the elegant and the fair process that the founders created. It’s the process where the people who are elected two and six years in this institution, four years in the executive branch can be fired because the justices and the judges, the men and women who serve America’s people by wearing black robes — they’re insulated from politics. This is why we talk about an independent judiciary. This is why they wear robes. This is why we shouldn’t talk about Republican and Democratic judges and justices. This is why we say justice is blind. This is why we give judges lifetime tenure.

Comment

I want to have a few beers with this guy, he's my new hero.

Comment

I’ll say this, after watching that heartbreaking opening statement by Kavanaugh. I would swim butt *** naked across a river of sewage with a paper cut on my nipple to vote RED this November. I stand with Kavanaugh.

Comment

I hope they see so many RED Votes they dont what hit em!!!

Comment

You can tell who the true victims are in this. And it isn’t that lying liberal tool Ford

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
                  I’ll say this, after watching that heartbreaking opening statement by Kavanaugh. I would swim butt *** naked across a river of sewage with a paper cut on my nipple to vote RED this November. I stand with Kavanaugh.
                  Man, talk about it... Genuinely felt for the dude when he choked up speaking of his family. This whole thing is disgusting

Comment

Partisanship has already taken place the day the Democrats made up their mind to oppose this guy from the get-go. I believe Kavanagh will follow the Constitution of the United States of America and that alone is enough for the democrats to view his rulings as partisanship imo.
                    Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                    For his sake and the intention of our founders' sake, I certainly hope not. Its thinking like this that has gotten us into this mess to begin with. Partisanship for any SCOTUS justice should never factor into the equation. To quote Ben Sasse:
                    Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                      Partisanship has already taken place the day the Democrats made up their mind to oppose this guy from the get-go. I believe Kavanagh will follow the Constitution of the United States of America and that alone is enough for the democrats to view his rulings as partisanship imo.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                      I agree but I would argue that the partisanship game began long before this particular nomination.

Comment

Kavanaugh put that entire committee in a body bag with Feinstein on the bottom.

If you were undecided which way to vote come November just watch his opening statement and his responses to Feinstein and your mind will be made up.

Comment

Mr. Durbin living up to his first name

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                            Kavanaugh put that entire committee in a body bag with Feinstein on the bottom.

If you were undecided which way to vote come November just watch his opening statement and his responses to Feinstein and your mind will be made up.
                            I am not watching the hearing. I figured it would irritate me too much but I may look for these items later.

Comment

Lindsey Graham for the win!

Just said you've been accused of being a Bill Cosby in high school hahahahaha

Comment

Graham is fired up!

Comment

Working...
                                X