No announcement yet.

Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Napolitano says "she is extremely credible"?? Really?

I must have missed something.. Anyone else see her as credible?

Comment

They just need to "Man up" and vote him in tomorrow

Comment

Napolitano is a joke

Comment

It's a darn shame anyone can accuse someone of something like that with no proof.

Gary

Comment

This...If they don't get this done because of these shenanigans god help us.
            Originally posted by Buff View Post
            They just need to "Man up" and vote him in tomorrow
            Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Napolitano says "she is extremely credible"?? Really?

I must have missed something.. Anyone else see her as credible?
              I'm not saying I belive her, but yes she does come off to me as pretty credible. I've seen lots of witnesses over the years and so far her body language and demeanor come off as someone that believes their story. Of course there are some little things and holes in her story. But she is a pretty polished and believable witness. If someone had never heard of any one of these people and was just asked to sit and listen to her story, I think they would believe her. Hence, why I'm worried for BK.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                It's a darn shame anyone can accuse someone of something like that with no proof.

Gary
                Sorry, but people who make these sort of false accusations need to be hung. Worse than a horse thief.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  I'm not saying I belive her, but yes she does come off to me as pretty credible. I've seen lots of witnesses over the years and so far her body language and demeanor come off as someone that believes their story. Of course there are some little things and holes in her story. But she is a pretty polished and believable witness. If someone had never heard of any one of these people and was just asked to sit and listen to her story, I think they would believe her. Hence, why I'm worried for BK.
                  I've investigated several of these sort of allegations over the years, as a detective and for the defense, and found at least 10 to be a crock of poo. Several for revenge, some were just plain mad at the man, and one woman, and some were trying to extort money and it got carried to far.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

This will end badly for Kavenaugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      I'm afraid a good man will be ruined by this....and hate to think about the long term repercussions it could have on our country.

Comment

Yes, its over

Comment

I hope and pray your wrong !!

Comment

I have to agree. I think most know where I stand on a lot of issues and while I'm not pro Republican (or pro Democrat for that matter) I can say I believe this to be a new low in politics as I think most of these allegations (even if true, which I doubt) were "encouraged" to come out during the confirmation hearing as a delay/stall tactic to keep Trump from getting another SCOTUS appointed before the November elections.

I said it when they did it to Garland and I'll say it now...the SCOTUS should not be used as a political weapon and it's a crying shame to see how partisan it's become.

Comment

If he doesn't get in , I sure hope the Mid Terms blow up in the Dems face and we turn out like never before .

Its disgusting !!

Comment

Anybody else have a "Mark Judge" friend? This guy is seemingly making Ford's case. He's written about the partying at school and was a buddy of BK. Apparently he would be a terrible witness and the dems know that the reps don't want to call him as a witness. Tough situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X