X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy o View Post
    Good looking goat would love to see the profile

Ask and you shall receive

He is pretty good. It is my daughter’s county goat. Will be interesting to see what he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't know how he will finish but he keeps catching my eye.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Duckhead what breeds you raising? Girls are ready for majors this year. Had a great run last year.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter28 View Post
          Duckhead what breeds you raising? Girls are ready for majors this year. Had a great run last year.
          Mainly crosses. We will have all white (york classifying) at the barrow shows. We will have a registered duroc and berk litter. 23 litters this year so we will have a bunch. I'm in Collin County if you ever want to come look. Barn will probably open around first of September to start looking.

Comment

Originally posted by WT View Post
            I stand corrected!

After what I saw in Gonzales a couple of weeks ago, he could’ve been gert, red angus, or even simmy [emoji12]
            Yea, I heard it got a little western when the judge told a kid his wouldn't class at a major. I don't mind when people play it close but when they run a Maine as an Angus because their giving away buckles......

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckhead View Post
              Mainly crosses. We will have all white (york classifying) at the barrow shows. We will have a registered duroc and berk litter. 23 litters this year so we will have a bunch. I'm in Collin County if you ever want to come look. Barn will probably open around first of September to start looking.

Shoot may have to. Our county show is in February right before San Antone gilt show and we wont stop til Austin this year lol. What berk lines do you have coming up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoot may have to. Our county show is in February right before San Antone gilt show and we wont stop til Austin this year lol. What berk lines do you have coming up?

When I go to the barn I will look in our book. We will have two Berks bred to Off the Ledge at Wintex. One placed 2nd at San Antonio and Houston. The other was Champ dark opb at Denton County

Comment

When I go to the barn I will look in our book. We will have two Berks bred to Off the Ledge at Wintex. One placed 2nd at San Antonio and Houston. The other was Champ dark opb at Denton County

Excellent!

Comment

That Champ dark OPB in Denton County was a fine looking pig. I saw it multiple times

Comment

Barn Work Yesterday

My daughter and I cleaned out part of the barn yesterday and added some fresh sand. It was hot, she was wore out, and the calves were curious. Yes, we have 5 on feed too.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Whats the name of your operation?

Comment

Whats the name of your operation?
                          It Works Genetics (IWG)

Comment

It Works Genetics (IWG)

I will get with and make a drive up and take a look one day. Going to see how many we are going to feed this year lol.

Comment

I will get with and make a drive up and take a look one day. Going to see how many we are going to feed this year lol.
                              Heck just come look if anything. I love going to barns and look.

Comment

Heck you got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X