Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even criminals are finding it hard to get guns and ammo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even criminals are finding it hard to get guns and ammo.

Well, I guess they will be a ban on the sale of bow and arrows here soon.

How about kitchen knives, lead pipes, 2 x 4's and ball bats?

Comment

wonder if ya gota hold the bow side ways....

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
        lol!

Comment

Sounds like the goverment wants to try to control everything. You would think someone up there could see where the problem is...but what do we know, right?

Comment

I think they should just ban crime! Or at least make it illegal!

I believe that would solve everything!

Comment

Yes!!!
              Ban Crime!

Comment

Doctors at St. Barnabas surgically removed the arrow - a Black Hawk 4000 ACA that is used for target practice and can travel more than 1,000 feet. The arrow is 30 1/2 inches long and has an all-black shaft. One of its three feathers was missing, police say. A larger-tipped hunting arrow would have caused a more serious wound.
                Breaking News, data & opinions in business, sports, entertainment, travel, lifestyle, plus much more. Newsday.com is the leading news source for Long Island & NYC.

It's not a really bad area of New York, btw. The town of Yonkers where she's from is also where Kimber is headquartered and makes the 1911s.

Comment

Come on. Who still shoots fiberglass arrows

On a totally unrelated topic, I refuse to live in a city called Yonkers.

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                    Uncle Ted does BTW, my buddy called me and said he watched Uncle Ted's show this week and he was filming himself on a hunt. He said it was pathetic. Did anyone else see that episode??

Comment

Better load up on arrows & broadheads!!

Comment

"Police say the fiberglass arrow with yellow feathers is the type used for practice or hunting."

Is there another kind?

Comment

Originally posted by innergel View Post
                          On a totally unrelated topic, I refuse to live in a city called Yonkers.
                          I always thought the name of the town "Flushing" in NY was about as bad as they could do for a name. But I lived near Ho-Ho-Kus and Mahwah growing up in a town named Paramus (literally Land where the wild turkey roam from the Leni Lenapi Indians). Nicknames for people from the town were Parasites and Paramecium.

Man, that is a great place to be from.

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                            "Police say the fiberglass arrow with yellow feathers is the type used for practice or hunting."

Is there another kind?
                            no joke lmao

Comment

Originally posted by txsteele View Post
                              Uncle Ted does BTW, my buddy called me and said he watched Uncle Ted's show this week and he was filming himself on a hunt. He said it was pathetic. Did anyone else see that episode??
                              I did, it was ok till he started getting all crazy calling his wife telling her to run over there and hold the camera.

"I never seen this buck before," "and it was with 2 others i never seen before"

Comment

Working...
                              X