Gary

Comment

Congratulations. Cool Buckle

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Heck Yeah. congrats to your kiddo.

Comment

My daughter won all 3 speed events again at the last Hays county 4H point show Saturday, which will put her at high point for the series end. Waiting on the awards banquet to see what she will win. She has now qualified for regionals in June.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
              My daughter won all 3 speed events again at the last Hays county 4H point show Saturday, which will put her at high point for the series end. Waiting on the awards banquet to see what she will win. She has now qualified for regionals in June.
              Thats Awesome!!!! Congrats

Comment

Awesome. Congrats

Comment

Awesome. Congrats
                  Are y'all gonna try and go to state in July? We plan on being there.

Comment

Are y'all gonna try and go to state in July? We plan on being there.
                    We really have not discussed it yet. She has only ridden in one 4h horse show event. I haven’t even looked up all the ends and outs of the state deal yet. The 4h events up here are hard to find sometimes

We are on a search right now for another horse.

The mare I bought her 2 years ago is really not working out with her right now

Comment

Anyone do any good over the past weekend?

Comment

Riley had a Run for Vegas race in Marshall. She finished 5th out 68 or 70 girls in her age group. 2/10's of second separated them. Only the top 3 got an invitation. We will try again.

Comment

We went to a little play day on Sunday afternoon and my daughter got 2nd place in barrels, bow tie and flying w patterns. We are hitting a junior rodeo Friday and Saturday night down in Mullin.

Still looking for another horse

Comment

trying to upload a video from Sunday, but I think it is too big even for YouTube. Lol

Sarah picked up 3 1sts, 2 2nds, and 6th at a playday in Bulverde keeping her highpoint for the series. One more to go next month.

She has 2 playdays this weekend in Blanco.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              Riley had a Run for Vegas race in Marshall. She finished 5th out 68 or 70 girls in her age group. 2/10's of second separated them. Only the top 3 got an invitation. We will try again.
                              Dangit. She was close. She will get to Vegas, I got this feeling last year started a fire in her.

We went to a little play day on Sunday afternoon and my daughter got 2nd place in barrels, bow tie and flying w patterns. We are hitting a junior rodeo Friday and Saturday night down in Mullin.

Still looking for another horse
                              What are you looking for in a horse? And do you just need a barrel horse or one that can do all events? I come across youth horses quit a bit.

Comment

Dangit. She was close. She will get to Vegas, I got this feeling last year started a fire in her.

What are you looking for in a horse? And do you just need a barrel horse or one that can do all events? I come across youth horses quit a bit.
                                I would look at anything as far as horse is concerned. A play day horse that knows events or just a barrel horse. I just don’t want anything that is crazy in the head.

Comment

Working...
                                X