Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribute & switchback both shoot lights out.

Comment

Mathews No-Cam HTR. Best bow I've ever owned.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
        Mathews No-Cam HTR. Best bow I've ever owned.

If you like the no cam check out the Halon 32. Very similar draw, just as smooth after shot, and just as quiet. Oh and it's faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Diamond Liberty up until the Halon came out and it was time to upgrade. I'll start looking at bows in another nine years lol

Comment

Destroyer 350..

Love it, no complaints

Comment

Diamond Deploy. Love it. I was surprised after spending twice as much on other bows over the years. Tried it on a recommendation and have been very pleased. I'm at 72#s at 29". Great little bow.

Comment

Halon 32, 6. Good balance, holds well, solid back wall and very quiet. Give it a 10.

Comment

Elite 35 the best bow I'v ever owned just got a obsession defcon 7

Comment

E35 and Synergy. The Synergy, bought used on here, is the smoothest bow I've ever pulled. They both outshoot me.

Comment

Mathews Halon 7; best I've shot so far. Quiet, smooth drawing, and dead in hand.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I've inherited a Mathews Z7 Exteme, it seems to shoot great. I don't have much experience but I've been shooting very well with it

Comment

Bowtech Carbon Knight.... Absolutely love it, older now was a Hoyt Vtech. I am a carbon now fan for sure

Comment

I'm shooting a diamond infinite edge with no complaints other than I need to invest in a good string set this weekend.
                            Really thinking about getting a PSE premonition hd

Comment

From 1981 to 2014 Bear Bows, 2014 to now Mathews Creed XS

Comment

Mission ballistic 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X