Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some nice chunks carlock. W Lake?

Comment

Looks like my spot I've been hunting went cold haven't seen a deer in 2 weeks

Comment

Beautiful day out today. Brisket on the grill. Some items on the "To-do" list get-n done.

Comment

I'm full of good luck a guy just walked by at 5:25. Gotta love public land. And I come in by boat so it's not a easy walk

Comment

Good job Carlock those are nice!! What lake were they biting on?

Comment

We fished whitney...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw this posted on FB. Cedron Creek Park.

Comment

Comment

Cool pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

And in the day time!!! I haven't seen a deer in the day time in over a week.

Comment

I'm with you stink bait I've haven't seen one in a couple of weeks

Comment

4 more days to get it done fellers.

Comment

I give up!! I'm about to do my boat maintenance and get ready for fishing season.

Comment

Originally posted by Stink Bait View Post
                              I give up!! I'm about to do my boat maintenance and get ready for fishing season.
                              The warmer temps the last few days got me thinking about fishing too . I need to find a foot controlled bow mount TM before long. Maybe a Terrova I-Pilot or Power Drive II with I-Pilot so I can spot-lock. Was hoping they would come out with an Ulterra in 55lb thrust for us old folks who have kinda stiff back and joints. That way I could auto deploy from the back of the boat, steer, and fish, without having to get up and go to the front each time, and bend over. Looking at the 55lbs so I can keep the weight down too, with just one battery. I've got a 55lb Water Fowl Edition that has served me well. But it is a pain to handle mounted on the front while fishing. I can't stand up for very long periods of time any more.

Comment

Yea, I hear ya on that not being able to stand too long, I'm thinking about replacing my butt seat, just kill my feet to stand all day.

Comment

Working...
                                X