No announcement yet.

Desert Eagle .44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha. I remember taking $20 from a guy with one of those one day at the gun range back in the early 90's. I was shooting my SA Super Blackhawk and he had his DE. We got to talking and I ended up betting him I could put 6 on target faster than he could. Beat him by a solid second. That being said, I still want one.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
      Haha. I remember taking $20 from a guy with one of those one day at the gun range back in the early 90's. I was shooting my SA Super Blackhawk and he had his DE. We got to talking and I ended up betting him I could put 6 on target faster than he could. Beat him by a solid second. That being said, I still want one.
      It is not a fast shooting gun...I've not seen one video of it being shot fast. That guy was just cocky.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajunredneck View Post
        It is not a fast shooting gun...I've not seen one video of it being shot fast. That guy was just cocky.
        You are correct. After watching him shoot, he didn't know how to control the recoil either.

Personally, I like cocky guys on the gun range. I can usually goad them into a bet I know I can win.

Comment

Those things a r e beasts a friend of mine has one in 44mag fun to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by jetlag887 View Post
            Sweet! Take some ear plugs..
            and muffs

Comment

please say that is going to be your open carry

Comment

Wanna hear something that made me sick? Someone broke into my pickup a while back and stole my Baby Eagle. It was one of the original Jerico models. 9mm. Beautiful. Thing was they didn't bust out a window or nothing and truck was locked. Police said whover did it used one of those flat tools used to open car doors. Truck was dirty and you could see where they used the tool. Left prints that the police ran but nothing came up. Officer said there was gang stealing guns. In order to become a member they had to steel a pistol and turn it into the gang leader. Gun is probably in Chicago by now. Yes, I know. Should have known better than leave it in the truck. Normally I don't but I got home late from the deer lease that night and was pooped and forgot. Live and learn. Got a nice 10 that weekend though with my bow.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
                  Wanna hear something that made me sick? Someone broke into my pickup a while back and stole my Baby Eagle. It was one of the original Jerico models. 9mm. Beautiful. Thing was they didn't bust out a window or nothing and truck was locked. Police said whover did it used one of those flat tools used to open car doors. Truck was dirty and you could see where they used the tool. Left prints that the police ran but nothing came up. Officer said there was gang stealing guns. In order to become a member they had to steel a pistol and turn it into the gang leader. Gun is probably in Chicago by now. Yes, I know. Should have known better than leave it in the truck. Normally I don't but I got home late from the deer lease that night and was pooped and forgot. Live and learn. Got a nice 10 that weekend though with my bow.
                  Man, the sad part really is, your insurance probably didn't cover it. I'm sorry that happened.

Comment

I have a raging judge and I stop the whole range when I shoot 454 through it.

Comment

That's a canon

Comment

had one just like that a few years ago
                        had a good buck come by me running a doe one evening to dark to see through the pistol scope I had on it and shot at him 9 times and never cut a hair Lol
                        it was like the old duck shooting carnival games he'd go that way I'd shoot he'd go that way I'd shoot Lol

Comment

Should go good with an ankle holster !

Nice gun !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            Should go good with an ankle holster !

Nice gun !
                            Ankle holster , lol anchor......

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                              had one just like that a few years ago
                              had a good buck come by me running a doe one evening to dark to see through the pistol scope I had on it and shot at him 9 times and never cut a hair Lol
                              it was like the old duck shooting carnival games he'd go that way I'd shoot he'd go that way I'd shoot Lol
                              Yes, the video I was watching of the guy shooting 230 yards, took almost a full second after firing for the bullet to hit. It's a big 240 grain bullet , in a slow gun.
                              Originally posted by Cajunredneck View Post
                              Ankle holster , lol anchor......

Comment

That thing is a cannon! Congrats bro!

Comment

Working...
                                X