No announcement yet.

any good disfunctional family christmas stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Davoh;10909643]^^^^^^^^ Wise words spoken there....

Nothing virtuous about it. He's about 6'7", and works for the rail road. That's not a fight I want to be in. Two things will happen. Either he'll whip me, or I'll seriously hurt him. lose-lose for me. I only wanted the threat ended.

Sorry, can't hold my tongue, but you sir, are one huge freaking coward!!! You spin it however you choose, but you are still a giant, magnificent coward! You allowed a grown man to beat the he$l out of your wife, while you watched issuing verbal warnings??? You ought to be completely ashamed of yourself as a husband number 1, and a man in general number 2!

Truth known, her family might have gained an ounce of respect for you if you had beat him down! Since you acted like a true coward and issued "verbal" warnings, you have no respect from them at all.

You owe your wife a massive apology for not defending her, and also being a complete sissy in her time of need!

You may want to consider counseling for (A) being dumb enough to share this story on a public forum, and (B) having absolutely zero intestinal fortitude, even when your wife is being thrashed by another man. Either way, you are miles upon miles from being a man! He's 6'7 you said? So how tall does a man have to be while beating your wife before you just turn and run and hide????

What a disgrace.

Comment

[quote=garr;10920693]
      Originally posted by davoh View Post
      ^^^^^^^^ wise words spoken there....

Nothing virtuous about it. He's about 6'7", and works for the rail road. That's not a fight i want to be in. Two things will happen. Either he'll whip me, or i'll seriously hurt him. Lose-lose for me. I only wanted the threat ended.

Sorry, can't hold my tongue, but you sir, are one huge freaking coward!!! You spin it however you choose, but you are still a giant, magnificent coward! You allowed a grown man to beat the he$l out of your wife, while you watched issuing verbal warnings??? You ought to be completely ashamed of yourself as a husband number 1, and a man in general number 2!

Truth known, her family might have gained an ounce of respect for you if you had beat him down! Since you acted like a true coward and issued "verbal" warnings, you have no respect from them at all.

You owe your wife a massive apology for not defending her, and also being a complete sissy in her time of need!

You may want to consider counseling for (a) being dumb enough to share this story on a public forum, and (b) having absolutely zero intestinal fortitude, even when your wife is being thrashed by another man. Either way, you are miles upon miles from being a man! He's 6'7 you said? So how tall does a man have to be while beating your wife before you just turn and run and hide????

What a disgrace.

[ATTACH]764866[/ATTACH]

Comment

My wife and I got one of the nephews a really nice po-go stick, like professional grade rig. Well his mom, my big fat SIL decides she gonna demo the stic, in living room, starts on one side of living room and 2 po-go's later it launches her into the huge Christmas tree!! I swear she hits her head on ceiling before she comes down on top of BIG tree. Wipes out tree, ornaments broken everywhere, tv gets broke, a few gifts laying around get wiped out. If I only would have video, did I mention she is BIG girl!! Kids crying, adults laughing, kids laughing, unbelievable!! My stomach still hurts!! Good **** right there!!

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
          My wife and I got one of the nephews a really nice po-go stick, like professional grade rig. Well his mom, my big fat SIL decides she gonna demo the stic, in living room, starts on one side of living room and 2 po-go's later it launches her into the huge Christmas tree!! I swear she hits her head on ceiling before she comes down on top of BIG tree. Wipes out tree, ornaments broken everywhere, tv gets broke, a few gifts laying around get wiped out. If I only would have video, did I mention she is BIG girl!! Kids crying, adults laughing, kids laughing, unbelievable!! My stomach still hurts!! Good **** right there!!
          You are in the running for best story. How did someone not get that on video in this day and age? That would have been a youtube sensation.

Comment

maw try to cook a goat n that was fail dang almost Burt down house n tree to. Glad n I save the presents she hide n closet from youngins

Comment

Originally posted by Harry_Reed View Post
              maw try to cook a goat n that was fail dang almost Burt down house n tree to. Glad n I save the presents she hide n closet from youngins
              Thanks, Boomhauer

Comment

Lawdy!

Last edited by RascalArms; 12-28-2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Thanks, Boomhauer
                  LMAO!!!!!!

Comment

I haves inn r ear deals n makes my words not straights as some but I like I say I save tree n gift for youngins n maw was happy house n tree still safe. Tree was n new shape so can be used next years for sure. Thanks.

Comment

Sister had common law husband who was a drummer for Mel Tillis back in the day. He also couldn't hold his liquor. Disrupted family Christmas pulling tree down at my mom's house, foul language etc..... Asked him to stop and he proceeded to throwing punches, landing one in my chest. Suffice to say I landed a right and left combo, out cold he went, carried him outside and stuffed him in the dog house. That big ole shepherd was smiling big time. I thought it was the least I could do since it was a tad cold outside. The next morning he woke up with his head between the dogs hind legs, hangover and he claims he whooped my a##. To this day, I let the polaroid tell the story. Family........

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                          Someone has t on have this on video..that would be an instant hit

Comment

Mom got drunk and dad got drunk....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	24423197

REK at the House of Blues singing about a dysfunctional Xmas.

Comment

I haves inn r ear deals n makes my words not straights as some but I like I say I save tree n gift for youngins n maw was happy house n tree still safe. Tree was n new shape so can be used next years for sure. Thanks.
                              Last edited by cwill; 12-28-2015, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Do ur inn r ear deals effect ur typin?

Comment

Working...
                                X