Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeowner insurance agent need quotes

Who can get me some quotes?

Home is in League City(Galveston County).

If we are bundling I have two vehicles too.

Is there a website like Expedia or something like that where you can compare quotes?

im looking as well

Comment

Just switched all mine. Got better coverage on the cars than I had and saved money and lowered my homeowners by $600 a year with more coverage as well.

Comment

I use a broker. He isn't tied to one group and shops around to get me the best possible price. He's changed my carrier 3 times in the last 8 years to save me money.

Prodigy Insurance Group
        Bryce Kotowych 281-354-4500

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
          Just switched all mine. Got better coverage on the cars than I had and saved money and lowered my homeowners by $600 a year with more coverage as well.
          with who?

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
            with who?
            Baty Worldwide

Dirk Maza
            713-936-2481

Super good dude. He beat everyone I tried. My buddy uses him and is the one that got me hooked up with him.

Cars are Safeco, Boat is Progressive and house is Swyft(Clear Blue)
            If you talk to him tell him Jason Harrell sent you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
              Baty Worldwide

Dirk Maza
              713-936-2481

Super good dude. He beat everyone I tried. My buddy uses him and is the one that got me hooked up with him.

Cars are Safeco, Boat is Progressive and house is Swyft(Clear Blue)
              If you talk to him tell him Jason Harrell sent you.

I'm not saying they are not worthy, but are you aware that Clear Blue is headquartered in Puerto Rico?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                I'm not saying they are not worthy, but are you aware that Clear Blue is headquartered in Puerto Rico?
                The whole Swyft thing is confusing.

Comment

I use Texas Farm Bureau, not the cheapest but been good insurance for my whole family.

Comment

I'm a Farm Bureau agent in Montgomery County. Unfortunately, the way our company is structured, I can't personally write a home in Galveston but an agent in that county can. I can do my county along all counties north, east, and west of me.

Be careful with those fly by night companies. They offer super cheap insurance and are no where to be found when a claim comes in.

Comment

I am an independent agent with Anchored Insurance in Jarrell. I write mostly commercial but would be happy to quote out at your home/auto/boat/etc. Give me a ring anytime!

Greg
                      214-907-5036

Comment

I've used Jerry Worley here on TBH. Good people and recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
                          I've used Jerry Worley here on TBH. Good people and recommend.
                          Thanks Chris. How's the family?

Comment

I buy quality and representation. I need an advocate with teeth. Will pay the difference...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Worley View Post
                              Thanks Chris. How's the family?
                              We're good, thanks. Should be adopting the three extra kiddo's later this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X