Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What am I missing? The 10 day forecast for dfw has highs in the upper 60s

Comment

December is Winter, and I will be hunting in 83 degree weather in Christoval Friday afternoon..............

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
        What am I missing? The 10 day forecast for dfw has highs in the upper 60s
        Models didn't turn out to be correct.

Comment

Chili is HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
            With all of the info that we currently have showing a potential cold snap coming that could trigger power outages again as ERCOT has already warned us about,
            I would have guessed they have spent the whole year using all they learned from the previous debacle to improve the grid so that we don't have a repeat. Was there any improvement made?

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
              We've only had a couple cold fronts, it's not even full on winter yet, and I am already ready for summer.

Oh hell no! I’m still impatiently waiting for
              winter to show up. It hasn’t even been cold enough for a long sleeve shirt yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't see anything in the 10 day forecast...

Comment

I have noticed a trend.. Fat people like it cold and skinny people like it hot... 38-42 with no wind is perfect..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    I have noticed a trend.. Fat people like it cold and skinny people like it hot... 38-42 with no wind is perfect..
                    I am skinny and I hate the heat

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      I don't see anything in the 10 day forecast...
                      14 day for that matter

Comment

I'm predicting decreasing sunshine by 5:30 p.m. with darkness setting in and continuing until about 6:30 a.m. then sunshine increasing again and continuing for about 11 hours.

Comment

The Arctic, Canada, and Alaska are running below normal right now and thats were all the cold air is bottled up for now. When Alaska is below normal we are usually warm. With a positive EPO we will stay that way. When the EPO goes negative the **** will break and the cold air will come spilling down. When that happens is anybodys guess. The models dont do well with the cold especially past 10 days IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            I would have guessed they have spent the whole year using all they learned from the previous debacle to improve the grid so that we don't have a repeat. Was there any improvement made?
                            Not enough. But keep in mind that we didn’t get in the boat we are in overnight and it won’t be fixed that quickly either. Some upgrades have been made but not a lot. Add to that fact that Texas has pretty much doubled in population since the late 80’s while power plants are slowly being taken offline, it ends up with a bad outcome when power demand is high. Luckily, this was a mild summer.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              I guess I’m the exception to that rule because I’m fat and much prefer the heat.

I think it may have more to do with blood pressure. Mine usually is under the norm. Most people I know that like the cold seem to have high BP.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                                I guess I’m the exception to that rule because I’m fat and much prefer the heat.

I think it may have more to do with blood pressure. Mine usually is under the norm. Most people I know that like the cold seem to have high BP.
                                This was me, till I had a few bouts of heat exhaustion. Now I can’t deal with the heat very good at all, but have learned how to deal with the cold.

Btw, I’ve always had low blood pressure!

Comment

Working...
                                X