• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    He needs a better guide...

That’s a shot fired![emoji33][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Liucci dropping the hammer:

Someone tell Seven Win Sark that Jimbo went 9-4 in year one with two top-15 wins, not 4-8 with seven straight Ls. Dude should worry about tending to his own spiraling program and I sure hope that's not his sorry-*** recruiting pitch.
      1939 should be a hell of a pitch…

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Lot of smoke of Napier to Florida. Think it may just be smoke. Another name to watch to Florida is Bill O’Brien

Also hearing that Riley has declined to have further discussions with LSU through his agent and will stay at OU.

Saying either Jimbo, Arranda, or Stoops to LSU
        This info came from someone very close to assistant AD at LSU. Still not sure who it’s going to be.

Someone was saying earlier it’s Arranda and he already has had discussions about Herman coming to be his OC but no clue how true that is.

Comment

Hard not to agree with this:

“Don’t get me wrong, Texas is NOT good at football … but …

The Longhorns held DOUBLE DIGIT 2nd half leads vs. THREE teams currently ranked in the CFB Top 10.

That’s staggering.

Staggering.”

And frustrating!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I heard that Napier backed out of a deal with TCU when word came that Florida will open. Napier to Florida seems like a done deal. I think that Napier was LSU safety pick if they whiffed on their top targets.

I think that you have to watch out for USC taking Arranda. He is from California. The Arranda sweepstakes is going to be fun to watch.

I know that Mark Stoops has been good at Kentucky considering what he is up against, but does that do anything for the LSU crowd?
            That's what I heard last week. Sucks.....

Comment

Pretty good list. I think Napier is the hire at Florida. Miami is not officially open and with the lack of good candidates for the number of jobs open and no AD, Manny may get another year because of all of that. I don't see Kiffin on anybody else radar except Miami which is good for them.

TCU looks like it has zeroed in on Dykes which would leave SMU open. That is going to be an interesting job to see where they go. I believe they would go with a young offensive mind like maybe Graham Harrell or Jeff Lebby (assuming Kiffin stays at Ole Miss as he could be up for that job if Kiffin bolted). It is reported that Kendall Brlies is happy just being an OC right now at Arkansas and not ready to jump into a HFC position. Of course dollars can change that pretty easily.
              Lashlee

Comment

I am reading Rhett Lashlee name for SMU. He is currently the OC at Miami and formerly the OC at SMU so they know him well.
                just caught up lol. this was always going to be the guy IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I just listened to Joey Maguire interviewed on the ticket, and I am instantly interested in what he is able to do at Tech. I hope for success for both in that partnership for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I feel like he's going to have the same success as everyone at Tech personally(except the Pirate of course). Good ball coach.

Comment

Franklin never was going anywhere, just playing Penn State for some more geedus.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      That’s a shot fired![emoji33][emoji1787]
                      A really weak one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        A really weak one.

Come on man....there were no shots.....just hacking on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          The poor kid would have to sit there without moving staring out the window with no phone or earbuds. Lol.

Bwahahahahaha! This is funny!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Come on man....there were no shots.....just hacking on you.
                              I know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Speaking of bow hunting, my oldest got it done again yesterday evening. He’s a stone cold killer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Good for him!!! Hey, does he play for Kobza at George Ranch? I played Little League Baseball with him in Victoria in my much younger days.

Comment

Working...
                                X