Carolina Reaper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
    Can’t say I’ve eaten a Carolina Reaper pepper.... but I have taken a good bite of one and I couldn’t finish it so that’s why I can’t say I’ve eaten one, if you follow the way I drifted...

You are correct, they are intense and good flavor but not good enough to eat the entire pepper.

I too like the ghost pepper. My favorite way to use a ghost pepper is to cut it in half and put it in a jar of kosher dill pickles. It really makes the pickle tasty
    I ate a orange ghost pepper yesterday and believe it or not, it was better than the red ones. Didn't even know they existed till yesterday. Goggle them up. Here is a pic of it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      I ate a orange ghost pepper yesterday and believe it or not, it was better than the red ones. Didn't even know they existed till yesterday. Goggle them up. Here is a pic of it.
      That’s a habanero

Comment

I hire a TBH'er 5 days a week that is a pepper fan.
        We do numerous peppers and saulses and have figured it out to start with small pieces and move up to freaking hot. Everybody is different...

Comment

I hope you tie a string to the popsicle stick

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the reaper flavor. I haven't ate an actual pepper yet but the bucees reaper sauce is legit.

Comment

If you ever get pepper sprayed you could just laugh at them and keep going.

Comment

I am not sure how y’all do it. We are growing some ghost peppers in the back yard and good Lord are they hot. Like way more than I can handle.

Like don’t cut one and then go relieve yourself. That burns!

Comment

Think you have your peppers mixed up. The first one looks more like a ghost then a Carolina. The second you post is without a doubt neither a ghost or carolina. Grow a bunch of these so I have seen a few.

Comment

Will look into eating this pepper after successfully skydiving, bullfighting, bungee jumping and wingsuit flying. OK, for real, you have a very impressive tolerance level to eat that pepper and report about it.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                      They don't make bites, that small...
                      I walked passed a pot of chilli (made with that stuff) at a cook off, in San Antone....
                      And my house in Weatherford, caught on fire.....
                      It ain't to be messed with........
                      I walked passed a pot of chili (made with that stuff) at a cook off, in San Antone....
                      And my house in Weatherford, caught on fire....

Sailor just wrote one of the funniest sentences I have ever read on TBH. Good one sailor!

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                        They don't make bites, that small...
                        I walked passed a pot of chilli (made with that stuff) at a cook off, in San Antone....
                        And my house in Weatherford, caught on fire.....
                        It ain't to be messed with........
                        Beahahahhahahahhahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                          Think you have your peppers mixed up. The first one looks more like a ghost then a Carolina. The second you post is without a doubt neither a ghost or carolina. Grow a bunch of these so I have seen a few.
                          There is always one lmao.....That is a reaper. My buddy and me grow them all habanero, scorpions, ghost, and reapers along with thai chilis and so on. Here is the plant it came off of. I also know what a habanero is we grow them and have a plant and yes there is a orange ghost pepper along with a red one. Trust me I know my peppers. I eat habanero's daily
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                            I walked passed a pot of chili (made with that stuff) at a cook off, in San Antone....
                            And my house in Weatherford, caught on fire....

Sailor just wrote one of the funniest sentences I have ever read on TBH. Good one sailor!
                            Thank you sir..

Comment

Man you crazy. I love spicy stuff but that is another level that I won't dive into. lol

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

There is always one lmao.....That is a reaper. My buddy and me grow them all habanero, scorpions, ghost, and reapers along with thai chilis and so on. Here is the plant it came off of. I also know what a habanero is we grow them and have a plant and yes there is a orange ghost pepper along with a red one. Trust me I know my peppers. I eat habanero's daily
                                The color orange is not why I said it wasn't a ghost. It is the pepper its self. The picture you posted in the most recent post is definitely a reaper. I still say the ghost is not a ghost. The texture or lack there of is my reason. They don't have a smooth texture like a jalapeños. They look just like a reaper except longer. Reapers are usually looked snubbed like the one you posted. We grow peppers on my Dads side of the family. Shipped out 3.5 tons two weeks ago to a cheese maker.

Comment

Working...
                                X