Tx Harvest App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
    This. I don’t even have service where I hunt, it’s great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't need service to initiate it according to the instructions

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s cool and all. But your still putting something on the deer, I don’t really see the difference

Have had the app for a couple years to report doe and turkey kills

Comment

I did it
        I don’t really carry a wallet anymore
        If I lose my phone I’m completely helpless ��
        I’ll log all my harvest now too I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          I am still fairly young and tech savvy and I would never use any logging method that required me to hand my phone to a law enforcement officer. One your phone is in their hand, they are free to read text, look at pics etc. hard pass for me
          Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          they have the right to look in your phone already even if you don't have a digital license.
          The police have no authority to demand to see your phone.

Ever if you hand them a phone, it cannot be searched without a warrant or consent and you can withdraw consent at any time after it has been given.

Comment

Just got our MLD tags. I didn’t see an electronic option. What gives? Only paper.

Comment

How about using a ziploc bag and put the piece of paper with the harvest number in the ziploc bag and then zip tie to the animal? The ziploc bag keeps the paper from getting wet.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                they have the right to look in your phone already even if you don't have a digital license.
                They can take your phone but you don’t have to give them the password. They will need a warrant to access the phone if they can get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                  It’s cool and all. But your still putting something on the deer, I don’t really see the difference

Have had the app for a couple years to report doe and turkey kills
                  This was my thought. Seems like I still need to tag the animal. Just different info on the tag. I hand write a confirmation number instead of the county and property where it was taken. Doesn't seem like it is saving me any time.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Just got our MLD tags. I didn’t see an electronic option. What gives? Only paper.
                    See, and you didn’t think they new fee went to anything. Kept MLD from going digital.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                      This was my thought. Seems like I still need to tag the animal. Just different info on the tag. I hand write a confirmation number instead of the county and property where it was taken. Doesn't seem like it is saving me any time.
                      We ain't gotta put nuttin on the deer. Its awesome, love it

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        You young guys can have that computer crap. when stuff crashes I'll still be chipping out my rock tag!! LOL
                        Yep

Comment

Got ours bought I like it not having to keep up with the paper copy We will see how it goes

Comment

I love the idea, but just like a brand new year model vehicle I'm gonna let all yall get the kinks and bugs worked out of the system for a year or two first.

Comment

I pulled the trigger on the digital license today. I’m MLD so I don’t use the tags on the license anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                                I pulled the trigger on the digital license today. I’m MLD so I don’t use the tags on the license anyway.
                                Same here I am extremely glad to see this.

Comment

Working...
                                X