Tx Harvest App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tx Harvest App

Bought my license today and had the option to have a digital copy. Texas finally has an option to tag animals via innerwebs this year!!

Appears its only available when you purchase online. So members of the GOF will have to get their grandkids to buy their license. Also means one step farther away from the stone tablet tags of your rookie year
    Last edited by Quackerbox; 08-15-2022, 10:24 AM.

The app keeps crashing. "My Texas Hunt Harvest"

Comment

The harvest app has been around for some of the places/seasons with a mandatory harvest reporting.

But the Digital super combo is new for
      Sure.

Comment

You young guys can have that computer crap. when stuff crashes I'll still be chipping out my rock tag!! LOL

Comment

Y’all tag stuff?

Comment

Just give me my old paper tags !

Comment

How does this work for kids? I need my license and 2 kids. Can I link theirs to mine in the app?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                Y’all tag stuff?
                I mean I used my electronic tag and scanned the hoof for biometric identification.

Sorry now I have to get the app and get on board with the new times but wonder if I have to purchuse a paper Trapping license?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  Bought my license today and had the option to have a digital copy. Texas finally has an option to tag animals via innerwebs this year!!

Appears its only available when you purchase online. So members of the GOF will have to get their grandkids to buy their license. Also means one step farther away from the stone tablet tags of your rookie year
                  HEY, I order online and I moved up to a Big Chief tablet!!

Comment

I am still fairly young and tech savvy and I would never use any logging method that required me to hand my phone to a law enforcement officer. One your phone is in their hand, they are free to read text, look at pics etc. hard pass for me

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
                      How does this work for kids? I need my license and 2 kids. Can I link theirs to mine in the app?
                      Nevermind. I see now that this is for supercombo only. My kids are Uts so I'll have to carry their license anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        I am still fairly young and tech savvy and I would never use any logging method that required me to hand my phone to a law enforcement officer. One your phone is in their hand, they are free to read text, look at pics etc. hard pass for me
                        You have a VERY valid point.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          I woukd think they wouldn't need to look at your phone. Everything would be in their database coming off the app. Simply enter your name, Dob, or last 4 SS # and they should see your license and harvested animals

This will help in the future with setting limits on managing game by having accurate harvest rates

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
                            Nevermind. I see now that this is for supercombo only. My kids are Uts so I'll have to carry their license anyway.
                            Yes….especially when your shooting their deer in youth season

Comment

Working...
                            X