No announcement yet.

So who was this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those barnacles on the rocks are eating them up. I’d be worried of the flesh eating virus from them. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
      Those barnacles on the rocks are eating them up. I’d be worried of the flesh eating virus from them. Ouch.
      I considered, the same thing.

Comment

Hey watch this!

Comment

Water isn't warm enough this time of year for it I don't think.

Comment

How much do you want to bet, they have a Salt Life sticker.

Comment

Yes without a doubt... They are getting shredded no doubt.. That was the very first thing I thought of when I watched the video.. Slicing and dicing!!!

Comment

So why would someone do this? Maybe they think this is a Baywatch beach with the looker lifeguards?

Comment

How did they pull that off ? I have seen them swamped at the boat ramp and seen them swamped at the beach but never the jetties .

Comment

Two gay guy's having an argument, I have see it 1000 times, The girl/guy threaten to drive off the ramp and he/she did.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      How did they pull that off ? I have seen them swamped at the boat ramp and seen them swamped at the beach but never the jetties .
                      If you have ever seen these particular jetties(maybe you have)then that is a question that is totally unexplainable.. I have no earthly idea.. It took a lot of creative thinking for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                        How much do you want to bet, they have a Salt Life sticker.
                        Saltwater Soul!!

Comment

No way, Tim! At the Surfside jetties?? You really have to try hard to accomplish what these guys did. No boat ramp anywhere near this jetty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Total stub!!

Comment

I got all ripped up by those, when a couple of young ladies got out to far at mustang island State Park and didn't realize there was a trough in front of them. One swam to the rocks and the other was trying to swim back toward the beach. We were standing in the surf, fishing. Her mom came screaming for someone to help her. I gave my son my fishing rod, and started her way not realizing how deep it got. Before I knew it I was swimming too. She dang near drowned me when I got to her because she was panicking. She was trying to climb up on me and I just kept going under. I was thinking well this is it. But I managed to separate myself from her, and I asked if she could swim with me to the rocks. I held onto her and we made it just to the end of the rocks and climbed up. Yeah that was an interesting vacation. Undertow was pretty bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X