No announcement yet.

1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading posts on the green screen asking for help and opinions about a subject and when the opinions end up less than favorable, someone melts hard.

Comment

I ordered a Hamburger yesterday with pickles and onions and jalapenos. They forgot the pickles. Son of a *****.

Comment

Can't decide which 5 properties to hunt hogs tonight...

Comment

I wish I had yall's problem. My wife turned fifty a while back and thinks we are teenager rabits again. It's wearing me out I've not got to watch the news take a shower alone in a few months. oh and I have to sneak out in the mornings or she will make me late to work.

Comment

Snowflakes on the Green Screen that get butt-hurt when someone tells it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              I ordered a Hamburger yesterday with pickles and onions and jalapenos. They forgot the pickles. Son of a *****.
              Count your blessings...mustard and pickles have no business anywhere near a hamburger....

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                I wish I had yall's problem. My wife turned fifty a while back and thinks we are teenager rabits again. It's wearing me out I've not got to watch the news take a shower alone in a few months. oh and I have to sneak out in the mornings or she will make me late to work.
                Sounds like we might need to put some more men on the job.

Comment

How bout those cheap remotes the cable company gives you. I'm constantly having to get up from the couch and walk half way to the dang tv just to change the freakin channel. Wears me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                    Sounds like we might need to put some more men on the job.
                    TBH Horny Wife Services Crew are standing tall and ready.

Comment

There is a sushi place that recently opened up 3 minutes from my house. They have a seasoned tuna that has to be dusted with heroin, cocaine, LSD and Zanax. I have a become an addict. They fuel the addiction by knowing my order from the caller id. "Herro Mr John de same orda?" I say yes and hang up. I get it to go because they don't serve alcohol or have a tv at the bar. My record is three separate orders in one day. I tip the girls well and started getting extras in the bag. It's getting out of control but I don't care anymore. I knew I would get caught eventually. It was my secret until....

Last weekend my girls were making breakfast and all started laughing calling me to come to the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and I was busted. The drawer that I toss the wrapped chopsticks was open. One was counting them the other two just cracking up.

"Why do you have 37 sets of chopsticks? You can't even use them?"

"I like the new sushi place and go there frequently."

"37 times? Its only been open for a few months. What is her name?" (two months actually)

"Nothing to see here girls. It's considered bad luck in Japanese culture to throw away un-used chopsticks and I am honoring their tradition."

"Why don't you just tell them you don't NEED them when you order."

"Girls there is a system in place that can't be disturbed. Sure I could open the bag and take them out while I was picking it up but there is no way I can re-tie the bag like they do. Its art."

"Seriously, are you on drugs Dad?"

My phone rang in another room and i raced off to answer it. Later I moved the chopsticks to a safer location like a true addict does. That was a close one.

Comment

Was invited to a BBQ and someone set a bowl of Sloppy Joe on the table and called it chili !!!

Comment

My POS pool sweeper won't clean the dirt off the steps or out of the tighter radiuses and I have to brush it by hand.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                            I had that problem but added a range extender thing.

It takes longer to clean the grass clippings from the pool than it does to mow the yard!!

Now looking up range extender for my TV on the back porch which I'm contemplating fabricating a swinging bracket for so I can watch it from the pool...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              My WiFi won’t reach to my TV on the back porch and it’s pizzing me off....

Dude, same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It would be nice to go to Walgreens and buy a jar of pills over the counter that kills cancer.

Comment

Working...
                                X