Return of ATF E-forms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
    made it to here, just can’t figure out how to pay as the window won’t pop-up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to enable pop ups for your browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post

You need to enable pop ups for your browser.

You’re awesome, I appreciate it!

Comment

Can you E-file form 4 if you go through a trust? sorry if I missed this.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
          Can you E-file form 4 if you go through a trust? sorry if I missed this.
          Form 4 isn't available yet. According to the ATF, it is in the works.

Comment

Finger prints are done, forms are all submitted. Just print out everything sent to me then mail it to the atf along with both sets of fingerprints?

Comment

Ttt.

Comment

Just mailed my prints for an SBR. Hopefully it hasn’t already gotten bogged down. No matter what, it should be better than the paper form I filed a month ago.

Comment

ATF said 30 days most likely, confirmed by silencer shop, SS is doing e-files starting tomorrow, and their trial run was approved in 5 days. I’m one of the first at SS to get sent in so we will see how long it takes!

Comment

I’d definitely still be happy with 30 days. We’ll see. The one I filed last month was through SS with an estimate of 7mos

Comment

Never done this but want to is form 1 for SBR or silencer also what is form 4 for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Form 1 is creating a NFA item like an SBR, SBS or homemade suppressor. Form 4 is transferring an NFA item. So the only thing expedited right now is the former.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                          I’d definitely still be happy with 30 days. We’ll see. The one I filed last month was through SS with an estimate of 7mos

For sure. SS is doing e-file starting tomorrow. They finally got it lined out so we will see. Hope I don’t regret doing it through the atf rather than SS

Comment

Following. Just found the Eform site, and it said it’s down for the night. Figures. I’ll look at it again tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                              Following. Just found the Eform site, and it said it’s down for the night. Figures. I’ll look at it again tomorrow.
                              Yeah, I think that's a pretty regular occurrence with their crappy website. It was down last week for like three days, and it goes down every Wednesday from 4:00 AM to 6:00 Eastern Time for "scheduled maintenance." You would think that they would upgrade their site so it would be a little more reliable and easy to navigate, but it is the government we're talking about after all.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                                Form 1 is creating a NFA item like an SBR, SBS or homemade suppressor. Form 4 is transferring an NFA item. So the only thing expedited right now is the former.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X