No announcement yet.

Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds. Two faced lying bastages and always will be.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Not worried - long way to go. Have seen multiple interviews that have said if they find opportunity in Mexico, that is where they are staying.
      you mean all those good jobs the Mexicans left behind to come to the USA to mow lawns and pick lettuce for??

Comment

Pentagon has ordered troops to the border!

800 Troops to assist the 2100 national gaurd troops already there
        Last edited by Man; 10-25-2018, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Pentagon has ordered troops to the border!
          I asked earlier but nobody offered an answer. What do you think happens when the migrants willingly walk up to the soldiers with open arms asking for help? They will not be sent back without processing. Many of these people will be processed and released on bond here, only to disappear. The military is not going to be there ready to engage anyone coming across the border illegally.

Comment

Logistical troops to assist the border patrol. It's not like they're walking a post locked and cocked and ready to rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Logistical troops to assist the border patrol. It's not like they're walking a post locked and cocked and ready to rock.
              Yes, and BP will arrest, process and release unfortunately.

Comment

I don’t get the fuss.

If any of us walked across the entirety of Mexico with little more than the clothes on our backs and somehow reached the USA, it would take every last ounce of energy to surrender for processing.

It’s not an invasion, it’s all about casting light on a humanitarian issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When the time comes I still think they need to fly some helo gunships up and down the river. Maybe a strafing run or two so these people can hear the noise a mini gun makes. And a few after dark runs so they can see the tracers. https://youtu.be/yYQlYocoFzo
                  Last edited by muzzlebrake; 10-25-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                    I don’t get the fuss.

If any of us walked across the entirety of Mexico with little more than the clothes on our backs and somehow reached the USA, it would take every last ounce of energy to surrender for processing.

Yeah, but when you get transported, in nice clean clothes with new shoes and backpacks on, you aren't fleeing for your life either. Let's be realistic here.

Comment

I don’t get the fuss.

You burned 2 this morning , huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        You burned 2 this morning , huh?
                        Probably just a big glass of your avatar.

Comment

I don’t get the fuss.

If any of us were hoaxed into walking across the entirety of Mexico with little more than the clothes, fresh supplies, medical care, van rides and paid income and somehow reached the USA, it would take every last ounce of energy to surrender for processing.

It’s not an invasion, it’s all about casting light on a Democrat cohersed humanitarian issue.

FIFY

Comment

I’ve heard their destination is Cali. There’s undeniably some politics involved. Many people don’t realize it but Mexico has a border patrol too. So it stands to reason they’ve been instructed by someone to stand down on this group that they legally should have detained.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                              I’ve heard their destination is Cali. There’s undeniably some politics involved. Many people don’t realize it but Mexico has a border patrol too. So it stands to reason they’ve been instructed by someone to stand down on this group that they legally should have detained.
                              Many will be heading to the Valley as it's half the distance...McAllen sector is already over capacity with daily processing. Yes, local BP is still catching way too many bad guys. I have a good buddy who works canine on the river & plenty of thugs & middle easterners.

This is going to be a mess & congress may FINALLY be forced to fix policy. Current law states poverty is not a claim for asylum. We all understand that is exactly why most in this caravan are coming, but will be coached to not to state this fact. I'm seeing a few young men in the reporting with long sleeves & faces covered & wouldn't be surprised if they are covering their ink. Those previously deported & the few thugs will be making a run for it, as they understand asylum claims will be denied.

Comment

[ATTACH]930532[/ATTACH]

I sent this to a liberal family member....

Comment

Working...
                                X