X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one. One of these days...

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnG View Post
      Congrats on the land and house! Have fun on the bike!
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
        Rokon's are really cool but horribly slow also. I was bow hunting in Colorado in '98 and saw a guy who had a whole, field dressed cow elk tied one top of one and was walking beside it holding the throttle. I actually knew an elderly gentleman here in Temple who had one from the 60's where they used them in Alaska on the tundra. I called him up and bought the thing from him, fresh plug, gas, and cleaned carb and it busted right off. Its a 2 stroke. Sits out in my shop, never took it hunting.
        This is true but they are much faster than walking
        for 25+ years i have been hunting Colorado and NM and always hiked or had to get someone in the group to give me a lift to my starting point. This thing wont take up much space on the trailer and I can get around with out begging for a ride. And most of all, it just looks like good fun

I might want to come by one day and check yours out

Comment

I saw a Rokon on a trailer going down the road yesterday and remembered this old thread. Flywise - did you ever get that thing restored?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            I saw a Rokon on a trailer going down the road yesterday and remembered this old thread. Flywise - did you ever get that thing restored?
            Nope, About the time i was going to start I bought my current place, had to rebuild the house. With 2 jobs and 2 kids doing all the stuff kids do I cant find the time to get started. But, I see it every day and think about it

Comment

Want to sell or trade for it ????

I would like to have one...

,,Sam,,

Comment

Originally posted by SAM STEPHENS View Post
                Want to sell or trade for it ????

I would like to have one...

,,Sam,,
                Well Sam Im still holding out hope I'll get it started one day.
                I already had the engine rebuilt, really just need to put it together

Comment

Well keep me in mind , my shop needs a ne project if you decide otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by SAM STEPHENS View Post
                    Well keep me in mind , my shop needs a ne project if you decide otherwise...

Comment

Working...
                    X