Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamenefee View Post
    Congrats on a nice place

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
    Two studs on the ground. What a season! Congrats, Jay.

You put a tremendous amount of blood, sweat, and tears into managing your place and it is showing. Well deserved. Thanks for sharing.....and I’m looking forward to updates from the Darton Guide Services. [emoji6]
    Thank you sir! Your council might be needed in the children guiding department! You definitely have a proven system in place with all of the success that your kiddos have had

Comment

Great stuff Jay!

Comment

Living the dream. Good luck on the “guiding” the rest of this season!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
          Great stuff Jay!
          Thanks Brandon

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
          Living the dream. Good luck on the “guiding” the rest of this season!
          Thanks! It will definitely be on the job training

Comment

Since the early close to my season this past year I did what any deer nut would do, I immediately began planning for next season! I began working with the Oklahoma Forrest Service last year in developing a long-term burn plan by management unit for my place. After doing some TSI with the dozer to open up the canopy the burn was scheduled! Totally first-class outfit! I couldn’t be more pleased with the result! They even raked around my pear trees to make sure they made it! Can’t wait to see it bounce back!
            Attached Files

Comment

Just curious what county
              Is you piece of heaven located

Comment

Jay, looks great. Gonna be a deer magnet!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmax View Post
                  Just curious what county
                  Is you piece of heaven located
                  Pittsburg County sir

Comment

Man that looks like a quality burn. If you don’t mi d can you message me a contact for these folks? I need some professionals on my place to burn some areas I just don’t feel comfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      Jay, looks great. Gonna be a deer magnet!
                      I think it is going to work out really well! It is currently on a 4 year rotation! Love your new place by the way

Originally posted by BIG BONE View Post
                      Man that looks like a quality burn. If you don’t mi d can you message me a contact for these folks? I need some professionals on my place to burn some areas I just don’t feel comfortable with.
                      Inbound sir

Comment

Awesome job!

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                          Awesome job!
                          Thanks Phil Love what you are doing with your place as well

Comment

Burn looks good, Jay! We were close to having one ourselves this week but we were spared fortunately. I wasn’t ready!

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                              Burn looks good, Jay! We were close to having one ourselves this week but we were spared fortunately. I wasn’t ready!
                              Wow, of course my burn plan is centered around my management plan, but it also doubles as an insurance policy against having my whole place burn from random fires Glad you dodged the bullet

Comment

Finally made it back out to my place to check fill the protein feeder and put out some new stump rocks! Pleased to see how the burn area is bouncing back! Should be just about right when the fawns start hitting the ground
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X