No announcement yet.

I’m sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait til you sink one in the lake in mid February at 2am!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dammit ol son, You was a lil bit stuck

Comment

3/4 tons and mud do not mix…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          Dammit ol son, You was a lil bit stuck

Man I was on the front frame with one tire off the ground and my back right was off the ground. As soon as I’d dig one hole it would fill up with gumbo. Sucks quite a bit. Might be time to bite the bullet and get a buggy

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            3/4 tons and mud do not mix…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            depends on the 3/4 ton my friend

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter45 View Post
              depends on the 3/4 ton my friend
              Can you really call a power wagon a 3/4 ton though?
              There are half tons that offer more towing capacity...

Comment

no sympathy here................ahhhh hhaaaaa hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

4wd in those 3/4 ton truck are just good enough to get you out of reach of 2 30ft straps. Not really made for mudding.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol we buried 2 duellys yesterday in the cow pasture !

Comment

Originally posted by Prairieboy View Post
                      Could've been worse, could have had the wife sitting next to you saying we're gonna get stuck if you drive out there... while ignoring her and driving on out in it anyway. Next thing you get to hear is her say "we're stuck, aren't we?" As you reply no we aren't stuck just didn't think we needed 4wd, and then need 4wd with more skinny pedal application, then some quick forward to reverse maneuvers and more skinny pedal, so on & so forth until your door handle deep & saying now we are stuck while crawling out the windows and getting to hear " I told you we were going to get stuck, blah, blah, blah" for the next 3 days as she posting it on the book of faces and tells everyone what a total dumb a** she is married to. Nah, we ain't been there ;•}

You spend enough time off the beaten path and your going to get stuck from time to time, we've all been there brother and I know it isn't funny at the moment but we're waiting for the pics so we can laugh with you once your back on solid ground.
                      Lucky for me I get to give it back occasionally because my wife sticks trucks and equipment almost as much as i do and while she is definitely harassing me she'll be right there digging, pulling straps, working the farm jack or whatever until we're outta the muck.
                      I think you just wrote a comedy sketch!

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                        Man I was on the front frame with one tire off the ground and my back right was off the ground. As soon as I’d dig one hole it would fill up with gumbo. Sucks quite a bit. Might be time to bite the bullet and get a buggy
                        Yessir I’d say it’s time. Especially with that heavy truck, your likelihood of getting stuck is way higher in that country down there. It ain’t Freer red dirt no more

Comment

Those trucks are heavy…just got my new one delivered today.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                            Sounds like you have a good one there beside you. I ignored my fiancé and my dad telling me it was too wet. So I got the ol foghorn leghorn this morning when pops came to winch me out.
                            Yes sir got me a good one, she's gonna help get it out but she's given me the blues the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              I think you just wrote a comedy sketch!
                              It's definitely comical looking back at it later, surely isn't funny during the extraction of the stuck truck. I have to agree that the 3/4 ton trucks are heavy(I own 3) and really weren't made for the mud. All 3 of mine are 4wd and while with good aggressive tires and plenty of throttle I make it thru most stuff that I'm willing to attempt but on occasion you just find that bottomless spot and your done. My grandad used to tell us that 4wd was just good to get you a little further out there before your really stuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X