No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have learned not to let stuff (like the stuff mentioned above) get to me anymore. I have become a happier/healthier person because of it. Why should I ruin my high because of someone else's lack of character or morals.. that I can not change? Where's the win in that equation for me?
    Besides my wife is so mad at the world and everyone in it she complains enough to cover us both.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Peeves.
      1. @s#holes
      2. People who tail gate me while I drive in the left lane. I just go a lot slower.
      I would just go around you on the shoulder...

Comment

Originally posted by EZ40 View Post
        When I sit on the toilet and my johnson hits the water. Ticks me off every time.
        Adjust your commode float. Water shouldn’t come up above the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by m16 View Post
          adjust your commode float. Water shouldn’t come up above the seat.
          lol !!

Comment

Originally posted by EZ40 View Post
            When I sit on the toilet and my johnson hits the water. Ticks me off every time.
            Lucky for me it ain't very deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              So I put money in your hand and buy your product and you don’t feel the need to thank me? Yes I’m grumpy and judgmental and you just said a lot about yourself as well. Dwell on it.
              you have to remember that you're not buying "their" product. They're just some minimum wage-making kid who doesn't give a crap that you came in and bought your depends and multivitamins from the store where they work their dead end job. What could they possibly need to thank you for?

Comment

People that stop at yield signs ( that’s 99% of peeps in San Angelo) even when no one is on the other lane!

Presidents that shut down pipelines just to later ask OPEC to produce more oil!

Comment

in

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                    Panhandlers. Seems like there's one on every corner now with a sign begging for handouts and too many of them just won't leave you alone.

Getting glared at when I hold a door for a lady. I hold them for everyone, and you ain't that hot anyway.

Impatient jerks tailgating and weaving through heavy traffic. We're all stuck, so get your butt in line.

The list goes on and on, I'm convinced most people just get sorrier as time passes. Maybe its just me getting grumpier haha
                    The other day I was at a red light and on one side of the intersection was a homeless looking guy with a sign that said "lost my job, blah blah blah". On the other side of the intersection was a homeless looking guy holding and waving an advertising sign for one of the businesses in the strip mall next to the intersection. I rolled down my window and gave HIM ten bucks, since he was making an effort.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      Adjust your commode float. Water shouldn’t come up above the seat.
                      I think I just chit my pants. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                        you have to remember that you're not buying "their" product. They're just some minimum wage-making kid who doesn't give a crap that you came in and bought your depends and multivitamins from the store where they work their dead end job. What could they possibly need to thank you for?
                        This thread just got a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Where do you want me to start?

Bad manners. Women driving while man is in passenger seat. Someone eating with chopsticks when a fork is available. Bras. Kids not saying yes sir and no sir. People not saying thanks when you hold the door. Fans not being realistic about their favorite sports team. Ugly feet. Women in flats. United Airlines (I’m on a plane now). Talking loudly on phone in public. People without landline phones. Men in visors. People that think Pappasitos is Mexican food. People that can’t stomach Taco Bell, Panchos or even McDonalds. White tennis shoes. Men jeans with glitter and decorative stitching. Mostly just everything that other people do.

Y’all have a wonderful day.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I think that covers them all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                            Depends and multivitamins. Man your a riot.

Comment

as for my pet peeves: LED headlights that are so bright you're completely blinded when someone passes you with them, especially in a lifted truck where they're eye-level. I think they should be illegal, not because they're annoying, but because they're unsafe. People who baby their kids to the point that the kid is helpless, and people who won't do anything for their kids to the point where the kid ends up hopeless. People who let their kids act like fools in public. People who have to one-up every story you tell with a similar story that's just a little bit "better". Nancy Pelosi and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Oh, and people who don't know how to use your/you're and there/they're/their properly, and people who correct those people to try and embarrass them.

Comment

People talking with food in their mouth or loud eaters.
                                Slow drivers in the fast lane, or even people that drive under the limit.
                                People running the lane all the way out to get in front of you. You seen the same sign I did.
                                People constantly on their phones. Playing a game or watching videos with volume so loud that everyone can hear it. Get some dang earphones.
                                Not saying thank you for holding a door. I’ll always say loudly you’re welcome.
                                I could keep going on but it’s lunch time.

Comment

Working...
                                X