Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Looking good!

Can you do another budget update after you get all four walls (and maybe rafters?) up?
    Sure thing!

Nails, studs I just spent another $1450. That should complete all exterior/interior walls.

Comment

Following, pretty cool build you have going on.

Comment

Little progress this evening!
        Attached Files

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Little more done this evening. All 4 walls up. Not sure what all will get completed this week. Wife had an emergency medical scare and we will be at the Hospital Friday for further testing. Results from Mondays test weren't good. All goes well with her then I hope to have all walls up and top plates on. Would really like to start ceiling joist next week. Will see how it goes.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Also decided to go with a full wrap around porch! Joy joy joy!

Comment

Good work Sir!

Comment

Great work as always. Hope it's just a scare with the wife, wishing for the best for y'all.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Doing some great work man. That full wrap around porch will be super nice after its done. More work on your part though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying that everything works out for the best with your wife.

Comment

Prayers up for you wife!

Comment

Well Doc appointment yesterday was pointless. Multiple test and nothing found causing all the pain and bleeding. Antibiotics and basically said to just take it easy. She rested all day yesterday and today. I've been over here trying to keep my mind off things. All walls are framed and I'm beat. Brother In-law had to work a second job all day today so its just me. Plan to install a couple headers this evening and top plate. Tomorrow see if I can get all OSB up!

Spent another $940 on OSB, Extra Studs, and Nails!

Brings the total to around $5200 I believe so far.

Comment

Pics
                              Attached Files

Comment

Why not put the top plate on while laying out/building the wall on the floor? I’m no framers, that’s the way I was taught to do it. Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X