X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear Jason Garrett needs work......

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
      You know hes gonna stay, and I dont know who they'd replace him with that's better, but I say go.
      This is my thought as well. He isn't the worst and I am not sure who would be better at this time. I think we really need a good GM.

Comment

I love Bill O'Brien... He should stay as long as he wants...

Comment

Something has to change. We seem to ruin potential hall of fame players careers with not getting them a ring.

Doesn't matter if we make it to the playoffs every year, that is a divisional thing. The TV geeks think our division is a joke.

He is the head coach and calls offensive plays. Needs to be separated into a good head coach to run team and O.C. to call plays.

Just my two cents.....maybe more like 25 cents.

J

Comment

Go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Come on guys give the man some credit. After all they are
              3 more years and we will have enough credit for a full championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                He has won his division 4 out of the past 5 seasons.... he needs to stay

Houston could do WAY worse without him
                And two playoff wins...against Connor Cook and Josh Allen. It’s about Super Bowls. Who cares about divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Misery loves company say the Cowboys fan.

Comment

Bill

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Are you serious???

Comment

Losing Vrabel really hurt. That was the guy that you can build around. OB wanted to have control of the team as coach and GM. He got that and had a decent amount of success. Yesterday was on the defense. Yes OB had a few bone headed moves but the defense couldn't stop a high school JV team. The offense put up 31 points. That should have been enough to win or at least keep them in the game.

I think the team needs to force him to hire a real offensive coordinator and a new defensive coordinator. OB needs to let go of the play calling and worry about the team as a whole. He isn't a good play caller but in his mind he thinks he is. He is very predictable. Romeo is past his prime. He needs to ride into the sunset. WE have zero pass rush at all. Does Mercelus have a sack at all this year? Then we lock him up with a long contract. Watt comes back after being hurt all year and does his best but he cant beat a double team.

The offensive line improved this year. That was all OB's doing. I will give him credit. Watson hold on to the ball way to long. Many of those sacks were on him. They have to get a second receiver that can stay healthy. The DB's were horrible. It's like we get a good one and they let him go the next year for nothing.

Comment

Watson didn't impress me. Scramble and dump it was his favorite play.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                          Losing Vrabel really hurt. That was the guy that you can build around. OB wanted to have control of the team as coach and GM. He got that and had a decent amount of success. Yesterday was on the defense. Yes OB had a few bone headed moves but the defense couldn't stop a high school JV team. The offense put up 31 points. That should have been enough to win or at least keep them in the game.

I think the team needs to force him to hire a real offensive coordinator and a new defensive coordinator. OB needs to let go of the play calling and worry about the team as a whole. He isn't a good play caller but in his mind he thinks he is. He is very predictable. Romeo is past his prime. He needs to ride into the sunset. WE have zero pass rush at all. Does Mercelus have a sack at all this year? Then we lock him up with a long contract. Watt comes back after being hurt all year and does his best but he cant beat a double team.

The offensive line improved this year. That was all OB's doing. I will give him credit. Watson hold on to the ball way to long. Many of those sacks were on him. They have to get a second receiver that can stay healthy. The DB's were horrible. It's like we get a good one and they let him go the next year for nothing.
                          His crappy play calling is what let them down. They were gifted freaking 14 points. The offense didn’t do much outside of the first drive. They knew it was going to be tough on defense. You win keeping Mahomes off the field but the BOB offense playoff form.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                            Watson didn't impress me. Scramble and dump it was his favorite play.
                            That’s because this coaching staff has built one of the most impressive offensive lines in the league and he has too much time back there.

Comment

You can never achieve greatness by accepting above average. I guess a lot of folks are ok with above average. Me personally, I would rather shoot for the stars and miss than continue on with something that I know deep down will never get me to the ultimate goal. They should take a chance on greatness but they never will. BOB is just good enough to keep his job. The Texans wasted Andre Johnson's career and it looks like they are destined to do the same with Watson and Hopkins. It's a shame. The talent those two possess is remarkable and they deserve better than BOB.

Comment

Keep him...if he leaves, we are empty at HC, OC, and GM

But seriously, he needs to hire a new OC and GIVE THE MAN THE REINS and let him call the game. OB either wants to be the GM/HC or the OC. If he can't figure out that he has no business doing it all, then send him down the road. If he wants to remain the HC/OC, hire a GM and let the new GM decide whether OB stays or goes

Comment

Working...
                                X