X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post

Thanks my link had been removed.

Comment

That was a heck of a shot by the good guy from distance. DRT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post

From what I have read the good guy is former FBI agent. So he is well trained.

Comment

Crazy how fast it plays out. Appears the gentleman that was killed hesitated in pulling his weapon. Prayers to the one killed and one injured as well as everyone else in the church excluding the now dead POS. To the gentleman that laid down a fatal head shot and ended the fight, my hats off to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post

Absolutely. Guy saved lives for sure.

Comment

I shouldnt have watched it. Literally makes me feel sick. Mf died too quick, should have suffered first

Comment

Video shows approximately half a dozen armed citizens. I never go anywhere without my weapon and church is no exception. Actually it would be high on the list of there was one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Another link to the vid...The media has been pulling it from sources all over.
                  They do not want this vid to get out.
                  Great reaction by the congregation. Awesome marksmanship too!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                    Crazy how fast it plays out. Appears the gentleman that was killed hesitated in pulling his weapon. Prayers to the one killed and one injured as well as everyone else in the church excluding the now dead POS. To the gentleman that laid down a fatal head shot and ended the fight, my hats off to you.

I watched a few times, I don’t think the deceased guy hesitated, I think he had problems drawing. Shows why we should practice more than just shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                      Video shows approximately half a dozen armed citizens. I never go anywhere without my weapon and church is no exception. Actually it would be high on the list of there was one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                      A couple of them swept half of the congregation with their muzzle. I am as pro 2A as anyone but my biggest fear is all of the concealed guns that will come out if someone pulls a gun at my church! Old ladies, people with no training and people who don’t train/practice at all in a room with 1500 people in it is scary!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                        Another link to the vid...The media has been pulling it from sources all over.
                        They do not want this vid to get out.
                        Great reaction by the congregation. Awesome marksmanship too!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ubDb0_1577657839
                        My bet is that "the media" has no power to pull anything down. More than likely the hosting sites are taking it down, since it is pretty traumatic.

That being said, I'm glad someone was there to stop the threat. Prayers to all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by cantcatch5 View Post
                          a couple of them swept half of the congregation with their muzzle. I am as pro 2a as anyone but my biggest fear is all of the concealed guns that will come out if someone pulls a gun at my church! Old ladies, people with no training and people who don’t train/practice at all in a room with 1500 people in it is scary!

facts!

Comment

this story has already been set to the back burner. you wont hear anything about it in less than 12 hours from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                              A couple of them swept half of the congregation with their muzzle. I am as pro 2A as anyone but my biggest fear is all of the concealed guns that will come out if someone pulls a gun at my church! Old ladies, people with no training and people who don’t train/practice at all in a room with 1500 people in it is scary!

That would be the last thing I am afraid of. If idiot had a dang AR I want more people firing at him.

That video was very sad. We do have a security crew at my church.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Amazing how quick it all happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X