Comment

Comment

Woods. Easily

Comment

I’m in agreement with Rory also!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tiger is the GOAT in modern day golf. He still doesn’t own the all time Majors title and never will. Who knows how good the old guys could have been with modern technology.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Tiger is the GOAT in modern day golf. He still doesn’t own the all time Majors title and never will. Who knows how good the old guys could have been with modern technology.
                Yep.

Comment

Love Jack....but he didn't come close to dominating like Tiger did...

Tiger was winning tournament at a 29% rate of the ones he entered....

Comment

Rory never had to play against Jack.
                    Last edited by Walker; 12-09-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

I would say Tiger, but you could argue all day about it.

Comment

It's funny. Majors has always been the measuring tape...until Tiger didn't measure up and then the way to measure changed. If you can't catch the GOAT, then change the way that GOAT is defined. Typical of the generation.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          it's funny. Majors has always been the measuring tape...until tiger didn't measure up and then the way to measure changed. If you can't catch the goat, then change the way that goat is defined. Typical of the generation.
                          👍👍

Comment

Well there the two best GOATS of all time, and the GOATS of there era. It’s very difficult to compare with so many years between them.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              It's funny. Majors has always been the measuring tape...until Tiger didn't measure up and then the way to measure changed. If you can't catch the GOAT, then change the way that GOAT is defined. Typical of the generation.
                              I absolutely agree. Chi Chi Rodriguez once quipped that Jack would have won 200 tournament if he had played in more than 15 a year. Jack was also runner up in 19 Majors. No comparison, Jack wins easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X