Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 stacked up Defense has me PUMPED! Hoping for 82 to stay healthy until he hangs it up for good! Taking my boy for his first game this year. Thinking maybe the Peckers or Beagles in Dallas. Cant wait! PURO PINCHE COWBOYS!

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
      Zeke had 2001 scrimmage yards, #2 in the league and that’s when the line was banged up.
      He earned them yards too, most of them. RB position is easier to replace in today’s NFL.
      Last edited by Jcjohnson; 07-28-2019, 06:28 PM.

Comment

They about to overpay for a mediocre quarterback!! That is gonna suck!! Zeke is a halfwit....but he’s more important to this offense than a halfarse quarterback!

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          If they’d taken Jalen Ramsey instead, we’d be talking about paying the best corner in the game over the last few years, and still have a really good running game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao... I knew that was coming.. [emoji2359]

He wasn’t exactly stellar last season either. Saw some pretty good receivers make him look ordinary.

I remember thinking glad we took Zeke more than a few times
          Last edited by Smart; 07-28-2019, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Lol ask Dak how that worked out when Zeke was out for 6 games. Anybody could of ran behind that line when Murray was around. Dak is average at best, when Zeke is lined up in the backfield it’s keeps the defense honest. I think Zeke accounted for half of all the Cowboys scrimmage yards last year? I would pay Zeke, you can pick up a dink and dunk QB anywhere.
            I agree on Dak. That is why Dez fizzled. Romo could get Dez the ball. Dak could not.

As far as Zeke goes, check out LeVeon Bell's holdout replacement last season. He did bell's work for peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Don’t pay any attention to what they say, watch who they pay. Pretty sure he can be franchised next year.

QBs are harder to come by. You can find a RB without over paying, or over drafting, happens every year.

There’s nothing generational about Zeke. He’s a great back..IF he’s on the field, and the line is healthy.

LOL, Emmett did not matter either.

Comment

Regarding Zeke:

There are few situations when rushing is better than passing, and the Cowboy back isn't elite at those.

Ezekiel Elliott Is Not Worth The Money He Wants

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post

It was a running league when Emmitt played

Comment

I’m ready for some football and cooler weather! Go Cowboys!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post

He was the 3rd most important player on that offense...maybe 4th. Different time.

You don’t pay RBs in today’s NFL, it’s just not smart.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                        Regarding Zeke:

There are few situations when rushing is better than passing, and the Cowboy back isn't elite at those.

Ezekiel Elliott Is Not Worth The Money He Wants

Great read... I'm as big an Ellliot fan as there is although his shenanigans in the news are wearing me thin on him.. I had no idea he was getting 9.1 mil next year which is around where I said above I'd offer him right now... with an extension. Reading that makes me want to not break the bank on him even more..

Comment

Zeke had 2001 scrimmage yards, #2 in the league and that’s when the line was banged up.

Still A LOT easier to replace than Dak...mediocre though he may be.

Just go look at the draft, and contract extensions every year....

Comment

It’s also worth remembering that whatever happens, Jason Garrett will be the head coach on opening day....so whatever.

“In Kellen Moore we trust!!”

Comment

In this year.... go Boyzz!

Comment

They won't even sniff the playoff's this year!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X