Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gillette, Wyoming. 23 hours each way.

Comment

22 1/2 hours from central Texas to SE Idaho. Buddy and I split the driving, was amazing, would do it again in a heartbeat.

Comment

Went from Groesbeck Texas to North Dakota. I don't remember how long it took but it was a while.

Comment

Free ebh!

Comment

Flew into Omaha, NE and met some buddies and drove to far northern Saskatchewan. Forget how many hours but it was a loooong drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Drove 26 hours straight thru this last September from Boerne to Idaho for an elk hunt. Never do it again. I’m too old for that. Gonna stop in Colorado from now on.

Comment

21 hours to Laramie Wyoming.

Comment

I’ve done some long drives hunting- longest solo was 21 hours with a 3-4 hour nap in the driver seat. Stupid on my part on reflection.

Driver fatigue causes accidents, injuries and fatalities. I believe if you want to kill yourself- so be it. But not another guy, or woman, or innocent family.

I’m on a search and rescue team. ***** goes sideways for folks really fast.

Hunt hard- life is short.

Learn the signs of drowsy driving and get resources on how to prevent the dangerous combination of being tired, fatigue and sleepy behind the wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

20 to Delta Co.

Comment

Fort Worth to the Bunny Ranch 18 hrs and 4 Starbucks, no pee breaks.

OK, I'm lying. Pee'd once in Tucumcari

Comment

21 hrs from Houston to Buffalo, Wy for an antelope hunt

Comment

17 hours from Amarillo to Maddock, North Dakota. Killed the buck in my profile picture the next day.

Comment

31 hours straight from Grande Prairie, AB Canada to Spearman TX to make the opening day of pheasant season.

Comment

Before KS was too crowded, I’d drive 9hrs. Now I’m only driving 1.5 hrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hmmm

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                Fort Worth to the Bunny Ranch 18 hrs and 4 Starbucks, no pee breaks.

OK, I'm lying. Pee'd once in Tucumcari

That sounds like a High Fence, Cannes Hunt. Did you wear CAMO too? Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X