Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Sir for sharing.

Comment

Yearly bump , sharing my story for anyone in a bad spot and needing help or someone to talk to

Today marks year 33 of my sobriety, could only do it living one day at a time & support from friends

Comment

Thank you Blake, just saw this thread for the first time....lots...and LOTS of guys here get it......

Comment

Somehow have never seen this. I commend you for trying to share your experiences to help others. You are a good man Blake!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

I remember reading this back when first posted. You hung out all out there. Glad you're still hanging in there.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I love seeing this every year Blake, congratulations sir. It continues to remind me that we are not alone in this battle...

I opened up my app the other day at a meeting to show a friend I was coming up on a 1000 days and was fairly proud of myself..... until I remembered he’s an old timer and he opened up his to show me 5,627 days.... Them the old man across from him pulled out his glasses and opened his up to show us 15,841 days.... old timers sure do know how to keep that pride in check.... almost like it’s a job lol.

He looked us both square in the face and said we’ve all been sober the same amount of time today. And everyday of that has been done one day at a time.

Thank you for sharing brother- and again congratulations.

Comment

Thanks Blake, always inspiring!

Comment

Love ya brother!

Comment

What an incredible story. Thank you for the bump, I probably would not have read it otherwise.

Comment

Happy 33 Blake!

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great testimony. I am embarrassed I have never seen this before. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

WOW
                            we have So much in common..
                            Revelation 12:11, KJV: "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." .

Comment

You told me some of this in the past and I always respected your choice and your desire to help others. Thanks for sharing! Matt

Comment

Love seeing this bumped to the top of again! Great testimony bro Blake!

Comment

Working...
                                X