Cellular Game Camera's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great info above.

I'm upgrading my 2014 and 15 coverts this year as they're starting to become unreliable particularly at night.

I'm going to get another pair of coverts. I have the solar panels already which work great, the att data plans are among the most reasonable, their customer service is prompt and has never disappointed and the app us user friendly.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a few spypoints and havent had any issues

Comment

Originally posted by SGrog12 View Post
        I ran Spypoint Micro's last year and had the typical issues that everyone has out of them. Luckily my lease is only an hour and fifteen from my house, so I was able to tend to them as needed. I recently switched to a Spartan after a friend talked me into it. So far the Spartan is functioning perfectly and a much better camera than the spypoint micro's. I just went ahead ordered my second Spartan Sunday.

I bought the spartan from Beargrasstx on here. He gave me a much better deal than I could find online. He charged $250 plus tax and $15 shipping. I received the camera in about 4-5 days. Awesome guy to work with.

Hopefully it will be a less stressful year this year with not having to fix cell cameras every other weekend.

If anyone wants some Spartans let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
          I have a similar setup but my solar panel is mounted to the top of the box. Does yours get enough sun where it is?
          Awesome setup!

Comment

BH Photo has the Covert Code Black Att model for $348
            Is that a good camera to get? Good price?

Comment

That's a really good price.

If you currently have an older covert they'll give you an upgrade price. I upgraded my 2015 to a new camera for $280.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been running the non-cellular Stealth cams for 3 years without an issue. Phenomenal picture and video quality. Their new cellular model looks really slick. HUSH on their website gets your 30% off too.

Comment

I bought my Covert code Black
                  What plan do you guys recommend from Covert?
                  How many pictures?
                  I thought I would do an annual program

Yearly Plans
                  Picture Count Price Add a line
                  1,500 $59.99 $60.00
                  15,000 $74.99 $60.00
                  30,000 $89.99 $60.00
                  50,000 $99.99 $60.00
                  125,000 $149.99 $60.00
                  500,000 $424.99 $60.00
                  1,000,000 $849.99 $60.00
                  Unlimited $239.88 N/A

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                    If anyone wants some Spartans let me know.
                    What are your Spartan cams going for

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Love my coverts but with all these other Camera makers coming out with Celluar the price war is on. I am really interested in the browning cell cam.

Comment

Spartan 4G LTE hands down. Best image quality out there.

I sold all my Covert LTE's to get Spartans and glad I did.

Spartan LTE $251 shipped to your door

Comment

Covert Code blacks is what we run, Covert also sells a 12v-6v converter cable and I've made up some 12v battery boxes. They will run for ages. 2 year warranty, any issues and they send you a brand new one. Covert has been in the cell game longer than most other manufactures so they have all the bugs worked out!

Also, if you plan on running multiple cameras coverts shared camera/photo plan cant be beat. I run 14 cams, we have the 10,000 pic plan. Runs 85 a month for all 14 cams!
                          Last edited by Bowhunter004; 09-04-2020, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X