2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txpepper View Post
    HP restrictions? Haven’t heard of this before.... Where is this at?
    Federal refuges.

Comment

TXPEPPER - Nick is a great trainer! We run the hunt test circuit with him and he is top notch. I know you will be pleased with those dogs. Good luck!

Comment

Im ready. we will bounce around Texas/Oklahoma and maybe Arkansas if time permits. May also head up to North Dakota in October.

Pup is a 1.5yrs old at the trainer in Mississippi doing the hunt test scene right now. Im ready to have him for his first season.

Comment

Originally posted by tadmaryperry View Post
          TXPEPPER - Nick is a great trainer! We run the hunt test circuit with him and he is top notch. I know you will be pleased with those dogs. Good luck!
          You’re absolutely right!! He’s a great trainer and would suggest him to anyone!! My lab Bonnie does great and cant wait to see how the other one does!!

Comment

I'm looking forward to it my self this year. Going to take Blood Trail and his son out on one of my hunts this year. Might even do another North Texas TBH group hunt pending conditions. Last one was in 2009.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Just picked up my new Can-Am Defender Max HMR yesterday. We've already put new wheels and tires, and tonight going to put some bigger fenders. Fired up for this fall.

Comment

I’m in waiting on cam and heads to get back from the shop then time to start lookin around hopefully this season is the same as last season. if anyone wants to hunt together this year pm me had a lot of fun last year with some tbh members

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                  I am ready as well. picked up a new little refuge rig this past weekend. GT boat and motor
                  Watch the handle on the Early GTR’s they are known to crack and break at the base

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
                    I’m in waiting on cam and heads to get back from the shop then time to start lookin around hopefully this season is the same as last season. if anyone wants to hunt together this year pm me had a lot of fun last year with some tbh members
                    If you have any leads on a lease let me know. Searching for one now.

Comment

Originally posted by Txpepper View Post
                      If you have any leads on a lease let me know. Searching for one now.
                      Wish I had a lease public land struggle here

Comment

I'm Pumped for this year, I Already have a trip booked in El Campo for teal Opener!
                        Also looking/Hoping to buy a LH Shotgun before the season starts

Comment

I cant wait for things to kick off this year. I got on a new lease and also got my duck boat back up and running for those hunts on the coast. Cmon early teal!

Comment

I'll be swapping the longtail onto the boat before too long. Can't believe the season is so close, but I ain't complaining!

Comment

I have a new pup to train as well as getting Cheyenne my 4 yo black lab back out on the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthewc131 View Post
                                I'm Pumped for this year, I Already have a trip booked in El Campo for teal Opener!
                                Also looking/Hoping to buy a LH Shotgun before the season starts
                                It’s good hunting down there!!

Comment

Working...
                                X