Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diesel repair shop search in the northern metroplex area..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diesel repair shop search in the northern metroplex area..

My 7.3l is starting to leak oil again on the top of the valley and dripping off the backside. More so than I am comfortable with now. After years of working on it myself, I'm getting too old and fat to be climbing on top of and on the backside of the motor to work on the dang thing so I am looking for a reputable diesel shop to get it done. I'm pretty sure its the turbo pedestal orings leaking as the HPOP looks clean. And that is way on the back. Anybody have a shop up here in North Texas they use for diesels? I was directed to AA Auto and Diesel several years ago but didn't end up using them and did it myself.

I'm in the Denton area but would be willing to drive some for a reputable place. Anybody other than Bill Utter Ford please and would be prefer a non-dealership unless its a TBHer I'm dealing with.....

Comment

PM bmarsh9, the couple times I've pmd him he seemed very knowledgeable.

I used diesel dynamics in Joshua.

Comment

Crede Young owns Diesel Dynamics. maybe a drive, but they know what they are doing. You may want to call and see if they meet your needs.

FREE estimates. ASE-certified, factory-trained technicians. Light duty truck, transmission repairs, engine, electric, electronic. Call us at 817-558-3673

Comment

Powerflo diesel in Mckinney. Just had my front end worked on and they do all my maintenance/repairs. Great shop with good prices and they only mess with diesels

Comment

Thanks folks for all the reports via here, text and PMs

Comment

Another vote for Dieseldynamics.

I trusted them to work on our Fire trucks. Never had any returns for same problem.

I will say this, they charge dealer shop rates, BUT, they won’t try to upsell crap you don’t need.

Comment

Bare Knuckles Diesel in Haslet. They did great work on my 6.0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Torqd Diesel in Weatherford. Zach is a good guy and his shop
                  Is top notch

Comment

Buy a new one you old goat!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                      Buy a new one you old goat!

I'm almost at that point. She still runs and looks good though.. Well I think she does anyway..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7966.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	24574815

Comment

Nice grocery getter [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Third Coast Diesels in McKinney. David is a great guy to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                          X