Prayers For HPD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    The selective enforcement of laws is the problem in my opinion.

A very close second, is lawyers. Their job is to make is to blur the lines between between black and white.

Over 70% of the worlds lawyers live in the U.S.

The U.S. has over 900,000 lawyers !

Thats one lawyer for every 300 Americans.

Washington D.C. boasts 1 lawyer for every 22 people!

Number of Law Students Enrolled :125,000

Number of New Lawyers every year : 40,000
    Now your on to the real problem..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      You obviously know nothing about how the world of policing narcotics works, the types of people that LEO's have to deal with in that business and the dangers involved but thats ok.. You just keep wearing your rose colored glasses and stay in your safe space.. The Cops will protect you..
      I work in the real world & see what they deal with on a daily basis. Do you?
      Rose colored glasses & safe space my ***. You don't know who I am, what I do or what I've done so keep your childish insults to yourself.

Once cops are allowed to bend the rules, innocent people become guilty. How do you not see that? What if there was a local LEO that hated you for some odd reason. He pulls you over, throws some dope on your floorboard & BAM! You're going to jail for possession of a narcotic. That'd be okay with you?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
        I work in the real world & see what they deal with on a daily basis. Do you?
        Rose colored glasses & safe space my ***. You don't know who I am, what I do or what I've done so keep your childish insults to yourself.

Once cops are allowed to bend the rules, innocent people become guilty. How do you not see that? What if there was a local LEO that hated you for some odd reason. He pulls you over, throws some dope on your floorboard & BAM! You're going to jail for possession of a narcotic. That'd be okay with you?
        You threw the first stone captain...
        So how many "innocent people" do you know that have been set up by cops? Just curious because that sounds like a CNN talking point. In my 53 years I know exactly 0..

Comment

So how many "innocent people" do you know that have been set up by cops? Just curious because that sounds like a CNN talking point. In my 53 years I know exactly 0..
          I know 0. The difference is, you think it would be okay and I don’t. You may say “they aren’t innocent” but if they were in fact, guilty, then things wouldn’t need to be planted.
          Your way of thinking is if I do 75 in a 70 on Wednesday but don’t get caught, that I should be charged with it when I get pulled over for running a stop sign on Friday. Doesn’t cut the mustard.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            I know 0. The difference is, you think it would be okay and I don’t. You may say “they aren’t innocent” but if they were in fact, guilty, then things wouldn’t need to be planted.
            Your way of thinking is if I do 75 in a 70 on Wednesday but don’t get caught, that I should be charged with it when I get pulled over for running a stop sign on Friday. Doesn’t cut the mustard.
            Let me back up.. It appears that this couple was set up and murdered.

Comment

You’re making incredibly dense statements here. Can’t think of a corrupt dope cop? Let me refer you to the Tulia, Tx case. Just the first that comes to mind, no need to search high and low.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpe Eye View Post
                You’re making incredibly dense statements here. Can’t think of a corrupt dope cop? Let me refer you to the Tulia, Tx case. Just the first that comes to mind, no need to search high and low.
                I never said that there were not corrupt dope cops.. Quite the opposite actually..
                What I did say was that I do not personally know anyone who has had dope planted on them or their property so cops could make a bust..

Comment

So you don’t personally know of anyone.... You’re smarter than this. I don’t need to point out the flaws in your stance that cops should be able to break laws to catch law breakers.

Comment

Working...
                  X