No announcement yet.

Prayers For HPD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point I'm just glad they were white folk and I know HPD is too..
    I can't imagine..

Comment

Questions.

1. Why wouldn't an officer or two (or 3) be wearing a body camera?
      2. How does one guy with a revolver hit 5 officers before being taken down?

Comment

The drug lords house. Had lived their 20+ years, and had a homestead on it. Not your typical flop house for sure.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hoping for the best for the Officers. Tough ordeal to have to go through. Good luck to them!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            The drug lords house. Had lived their 20+ years, and had a homestead on it. Not your typical flop house for sure.
            yep...happens more than we know.

Police bust meth lab in wealthy Fort Worth neighborhood

Comment

Well we know now it was a no-knock warrant involving undercover officers. Honestly how are you supposed to know it is police when they kick open the door without warning and immediately shoot your dog and wife?

However they are saying that there were two buys made at the house. I am interested if the person they bought from was the same guy that was involved in the shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by fishinguy View Post
                Well we know now it was a no-knock warrant involving undercover officers. Honestly how are you supposed to know it is police when they kick open the door without warning and immediately shoot your dog and wife?
                My mind is starting to ponder on this whole incident and how it went down. Lot of neighbors are starting to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  My mind is starting to ponder on this whole incident and how it went down. Lot of neighbors are starting to speak.
                  We all know somethings not right. No matter what (obviously) it's a bad deal when officers get shot. But when they released so much info just 16 hours after the shooting I knew something smelled fishy. I just hope it's nothing really stupid bad that will put a negative image on LEOs

Comment

Looks like the lead officer may have lied in obtaining the warrant. Whoops. Terrible for ALL involved here.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                      Looks like the lead officer may have lied in obtaining the warrant. Whoops. Terrible for ALL involved here.
                      Yea that Gerald Goines is a bad actor.... Bad cop.. This is a very bad deal... Lies were told and innocent folks died..
                      It almost appears that somebody wanted these folks dead.. A hit. What else could explain it??

Comment

I just saw some info on this. Crazy stuff. The original thread had some interesting rebuttals from some folks on here. Interested to hear their thoughts now.

Comment

Just what the city needed a HUGE cluster muck! Prayers for all caught in the middle of this one.......OUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                            yep...happens more than we know.

Police bust meth lab in wealthy Fort Worth neighborhood

That’s not a “wealthy neighborhood”. Looks like a $200K History Maker home.

Comment

Hundreds of cases connected to the officer at the center of an investigation of a raid-turned-shootout will be reviewed, officials announced Wednesday.

Nice little article on the corrupt cop that got shot in the neck.

I like how he gets caught multiple times riding around with unlogged dope in his vehicle. That way if he needs to throw it down on someone for prefabbed evidence he has it available.

He got caught with some in his vehicle after he got shot. I guess the thin blue line came in handy though after he got shot and helped him out with what they were carrying around.

So much for policing your own. I'm curious how the guy was still a cop. Surely his fellow officers knew he was dirty. Is that typical to ride around with dope that isn't accounted for as a police officers? Is there no laws governing that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                                https://www.click2houston.com/news/1...to-be-reviewed

Nice little article on the corrupt cop that got shot in the neck.

I like how he gets caught multiple times riding around with unlogged dope in his vehicle. That way if he needs to throw it down on someone for prefabbed evidence he has it available.

He got caught with some in his vehicle after he got shot. I guess the thin blue line came in handy though after he got shot and helped him out with what they were carrying around.

So much for policing your own. I'm curious how the guy was still a cop. Surely his fellow officers knew he was dirty. Is that typical to ride around with dope that isn't accounted for as a police officers? Is there no laws governing that?
                                I have no problem with LEOs doing what they have to do to catch the bad guys. I realize that some things have to be done at times to reel in the criminals(BAD GUYS) I think playing a little dirty has its place..... It's when innocent people start getting caught up int and even killed is were I draw the line...

Comment

Working...
                                X