X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form 4 trust.
    Check cashed May 13th, 2016
    Stamp arrived 2/20/2017.

Sure hope the HPA passes. 9+ months is crazy.

Comment

I waited 8 months for my can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Purchased my ThunderBeast 30CB7 from Silencer Shop that included the stamp in the purchase 5/21
        Check cashed 5/27
        Approved 2/16

Waiting on the stamp to arrive now so I can go pick it up.

Comment

Holy macaroni I finally got my Form 1 e-form approved. Originally filed 5/13/16. Denied 6/22/16 due to a serial number error. Resubmitted 6/24/16 and just approved on 2/22/17

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
            Holy macaroni I finally got my Form 1 e-form approved. Originally filed 5/13/16. Denied 6/22/16 due to a serial number error. Resubmitted 6/24/16 and just approved on 2/22/17

I was in the same boat. Had one denied around the same time. Had to send in a Paper Form 1 because the site was down. Who knows how long that'll take.

I still haven't even received my refund from the disapproved Form 1.

I've also got a Mist 22 in jail from mid June.

Comment

Picking up one today.

Check cashed 5/20/2016
              Call to pick up 2/23/2017

Almost exactly 9 months.

Comment

You guys are gonna hate me. I just got the call on a Form-4 I filed late July. Not sure how that one slipped through so early, I wasn't expecting it until sometime this summer. I guess I'll drive to Amarillo and pick up a can in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                  You guys are gonna hate me. I just got the call on a Form-4 I filed late July. Not sure how that one slipped through so early, I wasn't expecting it until sometime this summer. I guess I'll drive to Amarillo and pick up a can in the morning!
                  Dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                    You son of a.......

Comment

Going from memory, I thought it was late July. Sorry, it was early August.

But in all fairness, it was one I had to submit all new paperwork on because the dealer screwed up the first one. Originally it was filed in Jan of '16, and denied due to an incorrect serial number right after 41F went into effect in July. Because of that I had to resubmit under the new regs, and jump through the new hoops, and do it all a second time. I wasn't even sure I wanted to go through all that mess, and so I didn't get it done until early August.

If an early stamp was ever deserved, it was probably that one. I am sitting at 13 1/2 months since original submission. So you guys can put the pitchforks up, lol.

Comment

Oh ok well that's totally different than a regular submission. Was about to declare you a unicorn!

Comment

Form 4 Wait

273 days = 9 months and 1 day (if my math is correct) from the day the check was cashed until I had the suppressor in my hands.

Comment

Still waiting

The very nice lady at NFA got my paperwork, and the seller forgot to sign it. She sent it back to them 3 weeks ago, no new news.

I mailed my packet in early March of 2016.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

My first one came back yesterday. Needed a minor correction, same one I messed up on my first SBR application. Already corrected and sent back to them. My FFL tells me it usually takes 10 days to two weeks to turn it back around. That means my second one is about a month out. He filled out that one so I know it was done right. Valuable lessons.

Comment

Just sent all my completed forms to Capitol Armory on a DA mask and sandman L.....let the wait begin.

Comment

Working...
                                X