No announcement yet.

Browning X-Bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mess up and didn’t get a .22-250 that my neighbor had for sale a few years back.

Comment

Love my 300 win mag Xbolt medallion ..

Comment

My son has an xbolt 7mm08. Very accurate.

Comment

All my hunting guns are Brownings. My last, that I just bought in November, is an X-Bolt in 308 cal. I have been reloading several different loads for it and it is performing quite well with all the loads. Mine is the White Gold Medallion. You absolutely cannot go wrong with a browning in any caliber. As for 300 WM for Aoudad, Roy Hurley of the Sproul Ranch as Killed hundreds with a 270 cal., but, I really like my 300 WM also.

Comment

Ive got 3 of them also. Fit and finish will def keep me a life time buyer.

Comment

Have one in 22-250 one of the best guns I’ve owned

Comment

Hard to beat browning. Both of mine with Sub MOA shooters out of the box with Nikon scopes.

Comment

Browning XBolt Composite 3D Birds Eye Maple 300WM is a great one

Comment

I've heard nothing but great things man, I'd go for it

Comment

Originally posted by MDemel View Post
                      That's what I like to hear! I'm looking at the Hell's Canyon.
                      I picked up the hells canyon in .308 about a month ago. Haven't stretched it out yet but at 100 it delivered close to 1/2 minute on a freezing cold day without the lead sled.
                      Go for it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the western hunter x-bolt in 6.5 creedmoor and it has been submoa out to 800 so far with factory ammo.

Comment

I've had several, currently have three and about to get a Hell's Canyon McMillan. All have been very accurate. However, some had smother actions than others but all locked-up tight. I don't thing you would be unhappy with one, I believe they are worth the investment.

Comment

I own one in 260 and 270. Love em.

Comment

I have an A-Bolt medallion with a very slender barrel in .270. That thing is a tack driver but it kills my shoulder. I leave it at deer camp for anyone that is bringing a friend or has a rifle issue. We make guests shoot at camp before they hunt and that rifle has filled many tags for guys that otherwise would have been sitting out due to poor grouping or not hitting the target.

Comment

Working...
                              X