No announcement yet.

2019 APR TBH Special Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested in a tier one in 6.5x284. Can we make that happen? Would like similar recoil as my .260 y’all built for me?

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
      Interested in a tier one in 6.5x284. Can we make that happen? Would like similar recoil as my .260 y’all built for me?
      It can happen on a long action for sure.

Comment

Just did some testing and the new 300PRC works good with the bdl set up. So its a go!

Just as an FYI, the 6.5 SAUM works well in the bdl set up with no mods. The 6.5PRC is for sure a no go on an unmodified mag box, but we already knew that. We just built one on a long action to test and it turned out great. Probably the slickest feeding I have seen yet. It will add 1/2" to the overall length and a few more ounces, but well worth the small sacrifice. Plus if you ever get tired of it or want to step up in power, its a simple barrel swap away to any of the mags.

Comment

Tier 1 with detachable mag option and shorter barrel options. 20-22"

I was going to get you to build me a lightweight hunter next year anyway but was going to stay with steel bbl. Just because I dont know enough about the carbon. I'm rough on equipment. Needs barrel length options

Comment

What is the brand/model of that stock? I’d like to look online for some pictures of some painted and finished rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
              Just did some testing and the new 300PRC works good with the bdl set up. So its a go!

Just as an FYI, the 6.5 SAUM works well in the bdl set up with no mods. The 6.5PRC is for sure a no go on an unmodified mag box, but we already knew that. We just built one on a long action to test and it turned out great. Probably the slickest feeding I have seen yet. It will add 1/2" to the overall length and a few more ounces, but well worth the small sacrifice. Plus if you ever get tired of it or want to step up in power, its a simple barrel swap away to any of the mags.
              Crapppppp.... I just sold my 300 rum and put aside some of the cash for a future 300prc....

I want to do a 22-250 this round.... not a 22-250 and a 300 PRC

Comment

Originally posted by LaSouthpaw View Post
                Will left hand be an option?
                X2.

Comment

So the 6.5 PRC is a no go in either option?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
                    So the 6.5 PRC is a no go in either option?
                    It will work fine in the long action

Comment

When the stock comes in and I hear back from a couple folks next week, I'll have everything I need to make an "official"post with all of the details and pricing. This is going to be a smoking deal based on what I've got back so far. Hang tight, its going to be worth the wait!

Comment

When the stock comes in and I hear back from a couple folks next week, I'll have everything I need to make an "official"post with all of the details and pricing. This is going to be a smoking deal based on what I've got back so far. Hang tight, its going to be worth the wait!
                        Got my money ready. Just got a new nightforce for Christmas.

Comment

Momma wants a 7.08 so guess we're waiting for the official word.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in for a 280AI, not sure which tier is best for that caliber. It will be a deer stand gun,

Comment

No ultra-lite for me. Light guns = more recoil, and I’m not interested in a brake at all.

Comment

I'm liking!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X