No announcement yet.

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a bad relay. Find the relay for the “down” tilt and swap it with the “up” relay

Comment

Originally posted by NSpannTX View Post
      Sounds like a bad relay. Find the relay for the “down” tilt and swap it with the “up” relay
      They are sealed relays. **** suzukis

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
        Luckily not far. Drum bay. Only about 150 yards from the ICW. That 150yards may as well be miles though. I would be fine, but for some reason my motor won’t tilt up so my lower unit is stuck in the mud even with the jack on 6”. Bottom isn’t quite soft enough to spin her up.
        Well dang it man! Tide is coming hang in there! If my boat was going I'd come get you!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone ever spent the night in a back lake with no mosquito spray? If not I’ll let you know how it goes. Stuck like chuck until the tide comes in.
          That’s why I’m a SeaTow member now. Lol. Been stranded a few too many times.

Comment

Sorry to hear this Cody. Hope it turns fast.

Comment

They are sealed relays. **** suzukis
              So you can’t get the relay out at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Well dang it man! Tide is coming hang in there! If my boat was going I'd come get you!

I appreciate it. Not the end of the world. Just wish in better water for a night wade!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  That’s why I’m a SeaTow member now. Lol. Been stranded a few too many times.
                  I apparently get free towing through my insurance, last time I called in west bay they said they wouldn’t come get me until the sun came up. That didn’t do me any good. Tide was up by then.

Comment

Luckily not far. Drum bay. Only about 150 yards from the ICW. That 150yards may as well be miles though. I would be fine, but for some reason my motor won’t tilt up so my lower unit is stuck in the mud even with the jack on 6”. Bottom isn’t quite soft enough to spin her up.

Don’t you know anyone with an airboat to come drag you out?

Comment

You out Cody? I'm sure you got to watch a pretty sunrise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        You out Cody? I'm sure you got to watch a pretty sunrise.
                        Yesssir. I was able to roll out of there about 1:15 this morning. It was a nice night. If I had to pick an evening to be stranded last night would have been it.

Comment

Yesssir. I was able to roll out of there about 1:15 this morning. It was a nice night. If I had to pick an evening to be stranded last night would have been it.
                          But did you catch any fish?

Comment

Good deal bubba glad you're out

Comment

Glad you made it out safely.
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Appreciate it y’all. Now to clean this boat. It’s covered in mud.

Comment

Working...
                                X