Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    It’s does some much stuff I doubt I’ll ever use it all. But it will save tracks and you can go back later and it will take you on that exact track hands free. Not short tracks either, line a mile long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be handy! Does it have to be linked to gps to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

I think so, but I haven’t read enough on it yet to be able to tell you. The remote has more buttons than most smart TV’s and it actually easy to use.

This motor is 80lbs and 24v and and speed setting 10 it pulled the boat at 1.6mph according to the remote. Lots of power.

Comment

Man, you guys with the new boats are killing me.

Comment

No sir. You can set it to record your path and it will copy it, in reverse order too. At least that’s how my buddies is.

Michael

Comment

My wife caught this today in Everglades National Park. She caught one bigger but no picture. I caught a sting ray and a shark 🦈
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              My wife caught this today in Everglades National Park. She caught one bigger but no picture. I caught a sting ray and a shark 🦈

Congrats! Good luck on the next session!

Comment

Pretty good couple of days in the surf friday and saturday. We caught tons of trout friday and I don't think we boxed anything under 18" and only a couple were under 20". Also had 3 reds and I caught a 20" snook. Saturday was a little tougher. Many more sharks. We caught our 20 trout but the size was much smaller, mainly 16"ers. Caught a bunch of short redfish but did not find any keepers saturday. Pretty good couple of days. It sounds like most folks beat them up pretty good in the surf.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                  My wife caught this today in Everglades National Park. She caught one bigger but no picture. I caught a sting ray and a shark [emoji1655]

Vacation or y’all live down there?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1335.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	24584571

Got a new hub on the mud minnow Kirsten and I are headed south this weekend.

Comment

No hate here, just need to duplicate your success to justify putting those gummy SOB’s back in my box!
                      You ain't lying! I was lurking this thread on my way down to PI last week and decided to pick some up. I forgot the part about "don't leave them in the box with your other plastics...!"

My buddy, Jesse, invited me down to Rockport for the weekend to fish and hang with his (BEAUTIFUL!) family! Jesse showed me up a bit both days, but we boxed a mess of fish Saturday and Sunday!

Name:	fish pic.jpg
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	24584572

I thought I got hung up on an oyster this morning so walked on over and reeled all the way down to my lure. When the head hit the rod eye, my drag started burning! Toyed with this "little" ray for awhile trying to figure out what to do with him while in crotch-deep water before finally dragging him to the bank to try to deal with him.

Name:	stingray.jpg
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	24584573

Luckily, he decided he didn't like being that close to the bank, made a run and snapped my floro!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Sorry for the pic size...I'm new here!
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Sorry for the pic size...I'm new here!
                          nice haul amigo!

Comment

You guys with the new sleds are making me itch!
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                              [ATTACH]963556[/ATTACH]

Nice!

Comment

Good luck Chris. How far south are y’all heading?

Comment

Working...
                                X