No announcement yet.

May 15, 2010(Long Read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another year in the books. Nice job. I hope to have 26 years August 1. Never let your guard down!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
      Another year in the books. Nice job. I hope to have 26 years August 1. Never let your guard down!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That’s the absolute truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Powerful testimony! Thanks for sharing

Comment

awesomeness

Comment

Thanks guys. And as always, I’m here if anyone needs to talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

thank you for sharing your story

Comment

Congratulations and well done. Many of men are not as strong as you, but hopefully this post will encourage them.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  My number one regret is my sons having to be around it. That still bothers me and probably always will. If there is a silver lining is that they see the drastic change from before to after.
                  Says a lot this is your biggest regret.

I unfortunately had a front row seat to see people drink themselves to death, and it is much worse. This is a teachable moment, good for you to reach out to the TBH family as well as your own. Dont be ashamed of who you were, be proud of how much you have grown!

Comment

Year 9 in the books. God is great. Life works way easier for me these days. My drinking days seem like a 100 years ago, but vigilance is the key. I am still ashamed of some of the things I did and people I hurt back then, but all I can do is keep living my best life now. A lot of people have forgiven long ago, and it's finally time to forgive myself. I am not that man anymore.
                    Happy birthday Brother. I’ll hit year 7 on the 25th. Congrats man.

Comment

Bumping back to the top for year 10. Seems like another lifetime when I was a prisoner to alcohol. Life's good, still have problems, but now they are dealt with and not pushed down.
                      I thank God everyday that I'm no longer that person. If I'd have continued that behavior I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here. If anyone ever needs to talk, I'm here.

Comment

A future and a hope only attained through the free gift of grace from our Lord. Continued prayers on your journey brother.

Comment

Happy birthday brother, one day at a time stacks up quicker than you think!! I just got 14, our stories are very similar but then most are.

Comment

Love seeing this thread every year. Congrats Sir

Comment

Bumping back to the top for year 10. Seems like another lifetime when I was a prisoner to alcohol. Life's good, still have problems, but now they are dealt with and not pushed down.
                              I thank God everyday that I'm no longer that person. If I'd have continued that behavior I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here. If anyone ever needs to talk, I'm here.
                              Love seeing this thread every year! I’ll make 8 years on the 25th. Congrats brother! Incredible achievement.

Comment

Proud of ya sir......Always like seeing this thread pop up each year.

Comment

Working...
                                X