No announcement yet.

How long do you keep your bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll never buy a brand new bow at a shop. too easy to pick up a 1 year old bow off of AT for half the cost of new.

Comment

I bought a used 2007 bow in ‘13. Still using. Not gonna change.

Comment

I am still using my 2011 Bowtech D350! I replaced the limbs with Barnsdale 80#'ers and she is set to 72# flinging some heavy arrows just as accurate as she did when I first got her!

Comment

I still use my 2007 Bowtech Guardian. It shoots as straight as I can aim. No real need to get something different right now.

Comment

Too many good used bows to buy new. I just sold my last bow which was a 2005 bowtech. I had it for 5+ year's. I upgraded to a $300 rpm 360 and couldn't be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
              I still use my 2007 Bowtech Guardian. It shoots as straight as I can aim. No real need to get something different right now.

Bought mine used on AT in 2008.

Comment

I used to switch every 2 years but not anymore. I have a 3 year old Chris Kyle edition Bowtech Prodigy that I love but I also still love my previous Carbon Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

Bought mine used on AT in 2008.
                  I bought mine on AT in 2009!

Comment

I’m still shooting my Reflex Charger. I can’t remember how old it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Started bow hunting about 25 years ago. Just on my 3rd bow.

Comment

I started with a Bear Whitetail in ‘93 after watching Allen Warren bowhunting S Texas. After The WT bow, I bought a newly released High Country Excalibur. Shot it til ‘96 when I starting shooting a CSS System bow which I still shoot and hunt with. I currently hunt with the CSS(‘96) a Mathews Drenalin(‘09) and a High Country X10 Pro(‘09). As long as you keep up with maintanance they’ll last a looooong time.

Comment

I keep telling myself I’m going to upgrade my 8.5 Z28 every year and never do.

That being said I might upgrade this next year as I have a elk hunt in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been pretty lucky on the 2 bows I’ve owned. My first was an older Bear that a buddy gave me to get me started. He later gave me a ‘12 bowtech assassin that needed a string and a cam(it was dry fired by another friend that didn’t know what he was doing). I’m still using the assassin and have wanted to upgrade but I don’t get to hunt as much as I would like to. One day I’ll upgrade and give the assassin to a friend to get somebody else into bow hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

08 dxt

Comment

I bought my first bow in 2010 - a used Switchback XT. I have never even shot another bow and don't intend to for the foreseeable future. I don't need to know that another bow may be faster, quieter, etc.
                                This one does its job and I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X