• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Jimmy Houston for 100...
    I know Jimmy Houston. Tell me more.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      Man, that writer was sure dedicated to his mission to expose the guy. Very well written and meticulously researched.
      Originally posted by bk913 View Post
      That writer sure was obsessed with busting this guy.. he basically stalked him until he caught him snagging fish.. did y’all see the picture of that camo camera on page 8 or 9?
      I was gonna say the writer was bitter. Maybe rightfully so

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post
        The KW guide has since past away, he was in a light tackle club in Miami, he started out with jewfish records out of Flamingo. Then, started guiding out of KW.

He “caught” lots of World and Met tournament records.

No, not Houston but heard stories about him, it is a different world renowned bass celebrity. My cousin caught him fishing shiners on Okeechobee a few days before a tournament and caging the fish.

The early big bass tournament days were the Wild West, there were more bass caught the week before Big O tournaments than the day of the tourney. Lol

I’d have to guess Roland Martin then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m gonna Guess Orlando Wilson... as far as I know he never won **** but had a National Fishing Show and his name has disappeared

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            I’m gonna Guess Orlando Wilson... as far as I know he never won **** but had a National Fishing Show and his name has disappeared

I liked Orlando. Anybody could launch a boat and fish where he went most the time. Not fishing some private gravel pits somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              I liked Orlando. Anybody could launch a boat and fish where he went most the time. Not fishing some private gravel pits somewhere

I liked his shows also and I’m throwing out a blind *** guess. He seemed to just disappear. I have know clue

Comment

Not Orlando Wilson

Comment

I wish they’d toss that jack wagon in jail

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Just finished. There’s a ton of people that deserve blame in that timeline....

Comment

So why’d the dude get ****** about long breaking into his house and threatening his 13 yo son, and then turn around and go stay at long’s house during the fire?

Comment

Dang that was crazy. What a lying cheating pos scumbag.

This reminds me of of the Marc Anthony dip**** that created the guille suit and was always "killing" these giant bucks on the ground supposedly wearing that thing. Turns out he was just buying giant sheds and doing some taxi work in the field and attaching these antlers to smaller bucks he killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Jimmy Houston for 100...
                          Was definitely a good 'ol boy. Theres footage from FLW this year where he's running the boat around without his life jacket on and of course he wasn't DQ'd Its his last year before retiring so I guess they looked the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                            So why’d the dude get ****** about long breaking into his house and threatening his 13 yo son, and then turn around and go stay at long’s house during the fire?

Some of the questions I had also. Not just that some continued to fish with him after they seen him doing sketchy stuff. These guys were “intimidated” pretty easily..
                            Last edited by Jcjohnson; 06-26-2019, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                              I know Jimmy Houston. Tell me more.

Just a pure guess. I heard he was a wild one back in the day.

2nd guess would be Roland Martin...just another guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                                Some of the questions I had also. Not just that some continued to fish with him after they seen him doing sketchy stuff. These guys were “intimidated” pretty easily..

Following the story, they didn’t all/any have much proof. Sounds like they were relying on a fake reputation he seemed to be able to uphold.

What’s gets me, is that all of those lakes are really small, compared to what we all know. How they didn’t catch on sooner by just watching is what I don’t get.

Comment

Working...
                                X