Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/pel...-fishing-kayak

My kiddo got this for $90 at the Corpus Academy yesterday, said they had one more at the time but I'm sure it's gone now.

Anybody know of an Academy that has the patio heaters? I've been trying to find a deal on a couple of those for 2 years now lol

Dang it. That’s the exact one I have been looking for. He want to make some money and meet me half way? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mbf View Post
      I got a .75 hp lem grinder reg $399 for $99, several baitcast combos, fishing gear and some muck boots. reg price would have been $817 i spent $242

If someone finds a #12 or bigger, I would be willing to pay for shipping and $50 for your troubles.

Comment

Looking for a reloading kit. Will pay extra

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Beaumont Location?
          I went to the Humble and New Caney locations.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
            Man I was stuck at work and missed out on all this. If anybody snagged one of the Nikon scopes for cheap and wants to get rid of one i would be interested for my wife's rifle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
            They had a few left in Austin Yesterday. I can call in the morning and see if they still have any left. I went to the one in NW Austin and they guy said some had just come through and bought all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
              They had a few left in Austin Yesterday. I can call in the morning and see if they still have any left. I went to the one in NW Austin and they guy said some had just come through and bought all of them.
              Man if they have them for 60 bucks like people are talking about I will gladly buy one from you.If that's what you were suggesting. I'm a long ways from Austin

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/pel...-fishing-kayak

My kiddo got this for $90 at the Corpus Academy yesterday, said they had one more at the time but I'm sure it's gone now.

Anybody know of an Academy that has the patio heaters? I've been trying to find a deal on a couple of those for 2 years now lol
                Your son got a GREAT deal. that is the one I looking for. Congrats to him.

I may be going by a store for Chickenwilly tuesday. If I go I'll check on them for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
                  Man if they have them for 60 bucks like people are talking about I will gladly buy one from you.If that's what you were suggesting. I'm a long ways from Austin

the one I got was 67 + tax. Mounts great on my Savage .22 If they have one left, I'll see if they will hold it for me till tuesday when I drive in to downtown to work. I normally take the bus from Leander into town.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                    the one I got was 67 + tax. Mounts great on my Savage .22 If they have one left, I'll see if they will hold it for me till tuesday when I drive in to downtown to work. I normally take the bus from Leander into town.
                    That would be awesome man! I would really appreciate it!

Comment

I went to a store in North Dallas and saw Antlers86 rental truck in the parking lot. I didnt even bother going in. I wish that guy would stay in his own zip code
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                        I went to a store in North Dallas and saw Antlers86 rental truck in the parking lot. I didnt even bother going in. I wish that guy would stay in his own zip code
                        LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                          LMAO

Comment

The Victoria store had 4 of the 12’ perception pescadors left. $260 out the door. If anyone needs one, call the store and have them hold them. I can pick them up and pay for them. We will need to work out an express or other arrangement. I have plenty of room in the shop to store them for the time being.

Comment

I went to 5 different academy’s looking for a meat grinder. If anyone got one that they want to sell let me know. Looking for at least 1/2 up to 1.5 hp.

Comment

think i need to get myself to academy tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X