This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Society and the game have become too soft . They can't hit anymore. Can't talk smack.

Is it really even football these days?

Dear lord, if that was going hard.......smh.

Hurts disrespected the rivalry then. [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Let me clarify. Went hard for as good as they played...If you want to talk ****, that’s fine, DONT LOSE.

Comment

And furthermore if you’re going to talk **** , have at least a skin on the wall. They don’t.

Comment

Both sides generally talk smack leading up to a rivalry game. One side has to lose.

I wonder what was said pre game when they came together at midfield? Lots of jawing and pushing and shoving.[emoji2369]

Comment

Both sides generally talk smack leading up to a rivalry game. One side has to lose.

I wonder what was said pre game when they came together at midfield? Lots of jawing and pushing and shoving.[emoji2369]

I didn’t read one thing OU players said. What was said in the jawing match doesn’t matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Actually it was out of character for them, thus why people that follow the team found it surprising.

But I know what you are doing. You just can’t help yourself.
            ?????? I’m not dissing him.....said he is smug and talks ****. Does he not? I also said I don’t mind it.....if you’re gonna talk, bring it on game day. Just like Mond running his trap about being the best QB in the SEC.....not by his play in the field, he isn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              Horns down????

Y'all still butt hurt over that ?

Lol
              Not butt hurt over it at all, most Texas fans I know aren’t happy about the rule. They think it’s stupid. My comment was about how OU “adhered” to the new rule. Did you not comprehend what I typed?
              Last edited by RLB; 10-13-2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 7

Saw these on the web.
                Thought were good

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                  Saw these on the web.
                  Thought were good

Cool story Brah........did you call the internet police?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    I didn’t read one thing OU players said. What was said in the jawing match doesn’t matter.
                    Hurts said this rivalry wasn't **** to him. He has played in the Iron Bowl. No big deal but neither was what BJ said. Pussies cry about everything these days.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Cool story Brah........did you call the internet police?

Pull your stockings out shirley.
                      I said I though they were funny.

Comment

Hurts said this rivalry wasn't **** to him. He has played in the Iron Bowl. No big deal but neither was what BJ said. Pussies cry about everything these days.

Incorrect. He said, and I quote, “I’ve played in the Iron Bowl, I think I’ll be alright”. End quote.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Incorrect. He said, and I quote, “I’ve played in the Iron Bowl, I think I’ll be alright”. End quote.

Didn’t have much to say about it after the game either when asked to compare the two. He’s a classy guy that’s hard to dislike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            Didn’t have much to say about it after the game either when asked to compare the two. He’s a classy guy that’s hard to dislike.

Exactly. Class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              They would beat you.

And, why are you depending on other teams to do your job?

Keep this up and the SEC will trade you in for Kansas.

Just enjoy your win with out trash talking. By the way nobody is scared of that defense. Tua gonna go off on y’all like he is doing everyone else.

Comment

Didnt think anyone could ever make me want to root for gumps team...but geezuz... those cajuns get a bit uppity when then aint loadin a airboat full of folks to houston..

Comment

Working...
                                X