This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Bama has beaten your *** for the last 9 years in a row.....and we spanked your *** last year. The last thing you should be doing is running your mouth about either school. Scoreboard *****!!!
    Wow.

Lol.

Goody post.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      When he finally did try and fair catch a kickoff he muffed it and we started on the 7.

Texas D kept us in the game until they finally got too tired. #25 Foster is pitiful. He needs to be benched. He acted like he was afraid to tackle. Hell he missed Lamb twice on the same play and never laid a hand on him.
      Lol. BJ is not pitiful. He has been injured all year.

Comment

Well "spank" means different things to different people apparently...

Comment

Bama has beaten your *** for the last 9 years in a row.....and we spanked your *** last year. The last thing you should be doing is running your mouth about either school. Scoreboard *****!!!
          There you go talking Bama. Do I need to bring up the horns and sooners who owned you forever. No. But hey.... LSU is number 2. Maybe they will or won’t stay there. But, it is a place ATM will not visit anytime soon. If ever

Comment

It was a brilliant move on Foster’s part to tell Hurts to slide. He told Hurts it would be good if he didn’t. Foster was right, it wasn’t good...for him.

Comment

ATM has a BRUTAL schedule this year...abd they ain't ready yet.... building...
              .I don't care for LSU but I hope they stomped the dog s#$+ out of Bama

Comment

Retardeauxs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  There you go talking Bama. Do I need to bring up the horns and sooners who owned you forever. No. But hey.... LSU is number 2. Maybe they will or won’t stay there. But, it is a place ATM will not visit anytime soon. If ever
                  LMAO.....maybe y’all could cancel playing Bama, like you did with our contract when we were continuously whippin LSU’s ***. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaaa mommy, we need to break the contract. We’ve beaten Alabama since LSU has........beat them, then come talk.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    It was a brilliant move on Foster’s part to tell Hurts to slide. He told Hurts it would be good if he didn’t. Foster was right, it wasn’t good...for him.

This is what bugged me this week. Texas players talking smack in the media (not the norm) and then go out and lay the egg like they did. They had no right to talk and it showed. Maybe they will keep their mouths shut and let their play doing the talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      This is what bugged me this week. Texas players talking smack in the media (not the norm) and then go out and lay the egg like they did. They had no right to talk and it showed. Maybe they will keep their mouths shut and let their play doing the talking.
                      I agree. There will always be at least a little, but Texas went hard.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        I agree. There will always be at least a little, but Texas went hard.
                        It’s the culture TH brings......he’s smug and talks ****, so follows his players. I don’t mind it, bring it....but you better bring on game day.

Good thing OU adhered to the new no “horns down” rule.

Comment

Horns down????

Y'all still butt hurt over that ?

Lol

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 7

It’s the culture TH brings......he’s smug and talks ****, so follows his players. I don’t mind it, bring it....but you better bring on game day.

Good thing OU adhered to the new no “horns down” rule.

Actually it was out of character for them, thus why people that follow the team found it surprising.

But I know what you are doing. You just can’t help yourself.

Comment

Society and the game have become too soft . They can't hit anymore. Can't talk smack.

Is it really even football these days?

Dear lord, if that was going hard.......smh.

Hurts disrespected the rivalry then. [emoji2369]

Bosworth and Simms, Switzer and Stoops.....the **** they used to do and say...

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-13-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                Horns down????

Y'all still butt hurt over that ?

Lol
                                Never was.

Comment

Working...
                                X