No announcement yet.

Stand Fill Feeders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP whichever one you get you will wish you did it years ago. I can’t recommend the Lamco Low and Throw enough. It’s virtually indestructible. I’ve had Axis, Deer, Hogs, Goats, and cows all over mine for 5 years without issues.

The best for the price is the EZ Feeder from Bucees.

Comment

Do it and you'll be mad that you didn't change sooner. those hog and cow pics are funny. I've had hogs move mine a couple feet and turn it around but never over. Horses thats different. Dang horses got the lid off and what corn they couldn't reach was ruined from rain.

Comment

If you have aoudad you might need to rethink your plan. I soo wish I could have S&F feeders

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
          If you have aoudad you might need to rethink your plan. I soo wish I could have S&F feeders
          If you have Aoudad then get a Lamco not ASF

Comment

I have all kinds of them. ASF, Lamco, Triple Cs, outback’s, and TWS.

The best feeders I have are the Texas Wildlife Supply stand and fills.

(Feeder on the right)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

I have all kinds of them. ASF, Lamco, Triple Cs, outback’s, and TWS.

The best feeders I have are the Texas Wildlife Supply stand and fills.

(Feeder on the right)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              We have the Texas wildlife supply stand a fills also and they are awesome! I recommend them

Comment

I own 7 LAMCo low and throws as I get them at dealer pricing.

Hard to beat them. Buy once cry once.

5 of them are rotated around ranches exclusively for hogs with cows around. Not a single issue. They sling corn a LONG ways

Comment

I bought an MB and will be buying more.

Comment

Working...
                  X