Another scam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another scam!

Got this one a few minutes ago. Protect your parents and Grandparents from this scam.
    Attached Files

Straight out of Las Vegas! Never click on this crap.

Comment

Dad has a flip phone and has never even looked at a text message lol

Comment

Some days I get 4/5 emails pretending to be my internet provider saying if I don’t click their link I will lose my email. That might actually be a blessing. You’d think they would get tired......

Comment

It hard to believe that anyone would fall for that stuff but I guess they do since the scum keeps trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            Some days I get 4/5 emails pretending to be my internet provider saying if I don’t click their link I will lose my email. That might actually be a blessing. You’d think they would get tired......
            Just takes a few that actually click that make it worth it for them.

Comment

What gets my goat is the dang GOP texts I keep getting saying "we tried 16 times and you haven't replied". Dumb butts. They don't get the hint.

Comment

Here’s an email I received today:

“ Hi, How are you today?

I am Diplomatic Agent, Mr. James Mike, I have arrived here in JFK International Airport New york With your ATM Card Worth, $10.8M Dollars. But I need to hear from you urgent because I receive another address from this woman by name, Mrs. Virgina Tanner and she told me that you have authorized Her to receive the ATM Card for you because you are very ill now, Is this truth,let me know.Did you send you this woman called,Mrs. Virgina Tanner to receive your ATM CARD worth $10.8Mus Dollars from Me. Also, I want you to send me $100.00 for the airport clearance certificate. Remember I was sent from UPS Courier Company, Director,to make delivery of this ATM Card to your house address So If I did not hear from you urgent,I will complete this delivery to Mrs. Virgina Tanner as your representative. I wait for your urgent response now,Did you send you this woman called, Mrs. Virgina Tanner to receive your ATM CARD worth $10.8Mus Dollars from Me.

Diplomatic Agent, Mr. James Mike,
                CALL OR TEXT +1 (303) 632-0616”

Gee, I’m so excited! These dudes must think we are awful stupid, but I’m sure some fall for it.
                Last edited by Burnadell; 05-06-2021, 10:20 AM.

Comment

We got one that a bill was overpaid and had a $83 refund just enter info here

Comment

so if i don't hear from you urgent!! LOL

Comment

I got one today the DMV has sent you a new notice. Read Now: and they provide a link to open.

Comment

My scam of the day is the bank calling me and Informing me my card was ran through a skimming device yesterday at a gas pump when I filled up and the Jackwads thought they needed a new TV this morning from Best Buy. I’m not sure how to avoid this type of mess, it was a brand new huge gas station that stays packed so I don’t know. It sure ticks me off though..

Comment

My Mother-in-law got scammed out of about $8K. At first she said it was just $40, then it went to $200. After going through bank records and text messages it just kept going up. My daughter was the one that noticed grandma talking all secretive to someone and alerted us. We took her smart phone away from her and gave her a flip phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Here’s an email I received today:

“ Hi, How are you today?

I am Diplomatic Agent, Mr. James Mike, I have arrived here in JFK International Airport New york With your ATM Card Worth, $10.8M Dollars. But I need to hear from you urgent because I receive another address from this woman by name, Mrs. Virgina Tanner and she told me that you have authorized Her to receive the ATM Card for you because you are very ill now, Is this truth,let me know.Did you send you this woman called,Mrs. Virgina Tanner to receive your ATM CARD worth $10.8Mus Dollars from Me. Also, I want you to send me $100.00 for the airport clearance certificate. Remember I was sent from UPS Courier Company, Director,to make delivery of this ATM Card to your house address So If I did not hear from you urgent,I will complete this delivery to Mrs. Virgina Tanner as your representative. I wait for your urgent response now,Did you send you this woman called, Mrs. Virgina Tanner to receive your ATM CARD worth $10.8Mus Dollars from Me.

Diplomatic Agent, Mr. James Mike,
                            CALL OR TEXT +1 (303) 632-0616”

Gee, I’m so excited! These dudes must think we are awful stupid, but I’m sure some fall for it.

Randy I got mine from him. It’s legit that’s why I’ll be in Seattle this weekend celebrating Nanza

Comment

Looks legit to me. Better click before your device locks up.

Comment

Working...
                              X