No announcement yet.

Corn Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything has gone up. WIll be $10 corn here before long.

Buddy at the feed mill told me all commodities are going up and he can almost guarantee from his reps/field people that is isn't done yet.

Sure makes for some expensive deer feed

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
      lol : kinda hard to hunt when you actually have to hunt
      Agreed. I've done both and I have my preference.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        Beef cattle prices will go down for ranchers but go up in the grocery stores for retail consumers. Just my guess.
        Seems to be the trend... I've tried to understand how that works but I'm a bit dense I suppose

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
          Looking good! Have a little over 5000 acres planted and with these good rains should average 150+ bushels per acre. Prices have been real chitty the last few years.
          Don’t get too excited. Come July things will be looking great in the big 3 states and that price will come right back down.

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
            Don’t get too excited. Come July things will be looking great in the big 3 states and that price will come right back down.
            If farmers can store their harvest for any length of time the market always bumps up after the bulk of the supply is sold (usually around harvest time).

Comment

$8.50 for me yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                Just sayin,a good chunk goes in our gasoline.total CRAP!

More than a good chunk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  Everything has gone up. WIll be $10 corn here before long.

Buddy at the feed mill told me all commodities are going up and he can almost guarantee from his reps/field people that is isn't done yet.

Sure makes for some expensive deer feed

Again, inflation......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                    If farmers can store their harvest for any length of time the market always bumps up after the bulk of the supply is sold (usually around harvest time).
                    You priced a million lb grain bin lately? And if you only have a million lbs, you ain’t farming much. It’s a gamble contracting now, and it’s nice to hold till spring, but you have to have the space and that **** bank seems to want that money back in September.

Comment

Most bankers want to be paid back immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                        Question?
                        Who on here doesn’t hunt over bait?
                        My buddy up north is constantly giving me a hard time about Texas and corn feeding
                        Me for one. Now the kids on the other hand, might have a hard time!!!
                        I just hope we have a decent acorn crop or our deer might get hungry!!!

Comment

The **** grain purveyors see the price of cattle finally going up for is and bam raise prices to get their cuts. Buyers market next year.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Cottonseed prices have gone up even worse than corn.
                            I’m aware but Atleast cottonseed has a nutritional value. Corn is candy

Comment

corn prices are up that means meat prices will be following.

Comment

Paid $12 / 50lb bag near Santo at gas station.

They aren’t known for the best prices but it is convenient for me. I may have to start shopping around better. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X